Would you be a good guy or a bad guy in the post apocalypse

#1SaxonPosted 3/11/2012 9:13:42 AM(edited)
Before you answer...imagine how you felt when you were at your most hungry or most thirsty, then add anxiety, confusion and desperation.
#2EnabledGodmodePosted 3/11/2012 9:17:41 AM
I'd do whatever was necessary to survive. I wouldn't attack or kill people I knew had nothing for no reason, I'd just attack whoever messed with me or if I knew they had items I could use
---
GT: Leffttyy
#3Social DefectPosted 3/11/2012 9:19:10 AM
I would just do my best to survive, by any means. I wouldnt go out of my way to be a dick, but I certainly wouldn't hesitate to kill if its to my benefit, or more specifically in self defense. It's likely that i'd get overwhelmed by a group, and killed at some point though.
---
Where is my mind?
#4Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 9:23:16 AM
If the end comes, it will be scarier than any zombie takeover because living humans on the prowl are more frightning than any undead hoard.
#5EnabledGodmodePosted 3/11/2012 9:30:06 AM
I've seen people get F'ed up, and I've F'ed people up for something waaaayyyy less serious than surviving so.. I could only imagine if everyone was basically a wounded animal
---
GT: Leffttyy
#6psycho42069Posted 3/11/2012 9:41:35 AM
I think I would be just like the way you play the game. I would always help those that I could, but on that note, if I'm dying of thirst and that lone guy with the 5 gallon jug of water is being an ass.....my gun's in his face and I'm getting that ****! I would most likely kill him in the end though, to prevent retaliation.

Gotta survive man!!
#7Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 12:19:09 PM
Let's just go ahead and say that those millions upon millions that perish in the apocalypse will be the lucky ones.
#8green_aboboPosted 3/11/2012 10:43:20 PM
theres scentific program in the background on right now speculating ... we' ll all be engulfed by a supervolcano, a gigantic magma ocean, and the dust will fascilitate nuclear winter. if anyones unfortuanate enough to survive, youll wish you hadnt, so i dont think itll matter whos good and whos bad.
#9ISmellStuffPosted 3/11/2012 10:53:38 PM
Middle of the road. I would protect my possessions and my people, but would not be a dick to people and murder or steal from them without a reason. If someone needed help and it was within my power to do so, then I would help.
#10M4karovPosted 3/12/2012 7:42:53 AM(edited)
I'm optimistic and I think that the disaster shown in the game, with mainly earthquakes and dust, wouldn't be quite as bad as it is in the game. Eventually people would adapt, small communities would form, and then eventually trade / communicate with eachother. You can even see the beginnings of that in the game. There is good to balance out the bad. So I wouldn't be a bad guy, althought I sure wouldn't remain in the city.