Stuck on Airfield East

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wolfenstein
  3. Stuck on Airfield East
6 years ago#1
Maybe I'm missing something here, but in the hallway immediately after where the airplane hanger is, which has a lamp and forcefield door, I can't get past. Obviously, I can't shoot through this area, and I can't find anything that would deactivate the forcefield around here.
6 years ago#2
Behind the airplane up a set of stairs theres some equipment the switch is up there. Opposite to the 5 on the wall.
---
"The most excellent struggle is that for the conquest of self."
~Prophet Muhammad
6 years ago#3
Awesome thanks dude. This isn't really a game to get stuck on something like that, but oh well :-P
6 years ago#4
Blargh. That didn't work, which is my fault because I didn't really describe the area quite right. It is the hallway past the laboratory that you get to after the airplane hanger. There is a lamp, fire barrel, and switch in the room which is guarded by a force field, and the lamp takes away the mire abilities. How do I get that stupid force field down?
6 years ago#5
Ahh ok. Jus go back down the hall so that the inhibitor isn't blocking your powers. Use Empower to shoot through the wall destroying the inhibitor. Then shoot through the veil door to destroy the switch. Youll be as an angle down the to the door. Hope that helps!
---
"The most excellent struggle is that for the conquest of self."
~Prophet Muhammad
6 years ago#6
Looks like I'll have to get the empower, as I haven't done a good job collecting gold.

Thanks for the help
  1. Boards
  2. Wolfenstein
  3. Stuck on Airfield East

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived