They have a terrible signup process

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. They have a terrible signup process
5 years ago#1
''•Display name can only contain letters'' ''•Password must include 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number''

Im not happy
''Never trust a woman''-Justice Wargrave. Sexist bastard
5 years ago#2
I'm not sure why I see the issue. Its not unheard of for user names to only allow letters and I'd think you would appreciate that they require a little more security when it comes to your password. And its not anything new for a product or website to require a combination of upper- and lowercase letters and numbers.
The Art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/perolex
5 years ago#3
I wonder how many times his wow account got hacked. What's your ATM pin number, 1234?
5 years ago#4
Redundancy is redundant.
5 years ago#5
I wonder how many times his wow account got hacked. What's your ATM pin number, 1234?

That's the combo to my luggage. hehe.
What resolve it must require to embrace despair and abandon one's self! -Myth
"I'm only laughing on the outside... my smile is only skin deep..."
5 years ago#6
It irritated me how it checked your computer specs when you sign up... but now I have a better computer and you can't update your computer specs so even though I signed up early I still won't get into the beta...
http://i41.tinypic.com/5ug5c1.jpg
5 years ago#7
Actually Cloud, they are inviting anyone at this point, regardless of computer specs. New signups don't even have to submit their specs.
5 years ago#8
Good thing you're not in beta, you don't seem to even follow changes in the process, or the game... They have enough of those types in beta anyway.
5 years ago#9
I just wish our passwords could be longer.
5 years ago#10
ggf162 posted...
''•Display name can only contain letters'' ''•Password must include 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number''

Im not happy

Those are standard. If you're not happy with standard username/password requirements, oh-****ing-well.
Gamertag: AlabamaMan79
When his wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man will bust her lip open.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. They have a terrible signup process

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived