amd radeon hd 6370m

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Riddick2003

Riddick2003
5 years ago#1
is this graphics card able to play this game with a I3 processor with 4 gb of ram
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature

User Info: VioletZer0

VioletZer0
5 years ago#2
Oh hey there!

Just so you know I am going to be on "The Fatman" server if you want to join me. Republic side.

Anyway, no. It won't do well with SWTOR. Well, it might do -okay- if you turn it down to lowest settings. But that's a big if.

Riddick2003
5 years ago#3
thats not my graphics card. thats my foreign exchange student brothers lol. i have a I7 processor . and a nvidia gtx 460 m graphics card
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature

User Info: VioletZer0

VioletZer0
5 years ago#4
I never really made that assumption in my post. ^_^

Riddick2003
5 years ago#5
lol. o my apoligies.. i just wanted some of my local friends to play this game as well. iwish they could play too.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived