How do you access the pre-order vendor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. How do you access the pre-order vendor?

User Info: Knucinos

Knucinos
5 years ago#1
I pre-ordered months ago, but there's no codes on the receipt or anything.
(message deleted)

User Info: aiRWaLKRe

aiRWaLKRe
5 years ago#3

There is no pre-order vendor.

If you pre-order you get a special crystal for a lightsaber in the mail that's it.

There is a Collector's Edition vendor and a Authenticator Vendor.

No you are wrong and there is a vendor so you can get more than the one crystal in the mail.

And TC you would have to contact BW CS and eventually end up sending in a scan/copy of receipt to get a pre order code put on your account.
"After 6 years on gamefaqs, one thing that I have learned is to pay little attention to the opinions or statements of new users." -aiRWaLKRe
(message deleted)

aiRWaLKRe
5 years ago#5

aiRWaLKRe posted...
There is no pre-order vendor.

If you pre-order you get a special crystal for a lightsaber in the mail that's it.

There is a Collector's Edition vendor and a Authenticator Vendor.
No you are wrong and there is a vendor so you can get more than the one crystal in the mail.

And TC you would have to contact BW CS and eventually end up sending in a scan/copy of receipt to get a pre order code put on your account.

Well you can buy the crystal again I guess but that really doesn't mean it has a lot more on there.

The CE and Authenticator vendors have about 10+ items to purchase from.

But yeah I guess you can buy 100 crystals if you so desire lol. Never mind that the crystal gets outdated stat wise pretty fast.

I wasn't talking about those vendors I was talking about the pre order crystal vendor that's on the main lvl of the fleet (Imp side) and sells just the crystal :) ( Reclamation officer Tunms 4741,4798 Imp.)
"After 6 years on gamefaqs, one thing that I have learned is to pay little attention to the opinions or statements of new users." -aiRWaLKRe
(message deleted)

aiRWaLKRe
5 years ago#7
LOL he is called the pre order crystal vendor, just hover over him on the map ;). And its the vendor the TC wants to access and can't because he never got a pre order code
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. How do you access the pre-order vendor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived