How do you access the pre-order vendor?

#1KnucinosPosted 12/30/2011 4:17:32 PM
I pre-ordered months ago, but there's no codes on the receipt or anything.
#2MonopomanPosted 12/30/2011 4:48:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3aiRWaLKRePosted 12/30/2011 4:50:36 PM

There is no pre-order vendor.

If you pre-order you get a special crystal for a lightsaber in the mail that's it.

There is a Collector's Edition vendor and a Authenticator Vendor.

No you are wrong and there is a vendor so you can get more than the one crystal in the mail.

And TC you would have to contact BW CS and eventually end up sending in a scan/copy of receipt to get a pre order code put on your account.
---
"After 6 years on gamefaqs, one thing that I have learned is to pay little attention to the opinions or statements of new users." -aiRWaLKRe
#4MonopomanPosted 12/30/2011 4:52:00 PM
#5aiRWaLKRePosted 12/30/2011 5:02:37 PM

aiRWaLKRe posted...
There is no pre-order vendor.

If you pre-order you get a special crystal for a lightsaber in the mail that's it.

There is a Collector's Edition vendor and a Authenticator Vendor.
No you are wrong and there is a vendor so you can get more than the one crystal in the mail.

And TC you would have to contact BW CS and eventually end up sending in a scan/copy of receipt to get a pre order code put on your account.

Well you can buy the crystal again I guess but that really doesn't mean it has a lot more on there.

The CE and Authenticator vendors have about 10+ items to purchase from.

But yeah I guess you can buy 100 crystals if you so desire lol. Never mind that the crystal gets outdated stat wise pretty fast.

I wasn't talking about those vendors I was talking about the pre order crystal vendor that's on the main lvl of the fleet (Imp side) and sells just the crystal :) ( Reclamation officer Tunms 4741,4798 Imp.)
---
"After 6 years on gamefaqs, one thing that I have learned is to pay little attention to the opinions or statements of new users." -aiRWaLKRe
#6MonopomanPosted 12/30/2011 5:08:26 PM
#7aiRWaLKRePosted 12/30/2011 5:13:50 PM
LOL he is called the pre order crystal vendor, just hover over him on the map ;). And its the vendor the TC wants to access and can't because he never got a pre order code
---
#8MonopomanPosted 12/30/2011 5:14:51 PM