Is the Scrapper or Dirty Fighting tree better for SCOUNDREL PVE soloing?

#1lonnieepPosted 1/20/2012 12:49:24 PM
Hey, I was wondering, which of these is currently considered the superior choice for marginally solo PVE questing? They both seem to have lots of options for both and I can't make a decision which way to go while I level up.

Thanks for your input! :D
---
"If it's not multiplayer, it doesn't need balance. It just needs options."
#2VoidgolemPosted 1/20/2012 12:52:34 PM
I'd imagine scrapper pulls ahead quite a bit when you get Sucker Punch.
---
Bullet Hell is a fun place.
...So as I pray, UNLIMITED MISSILE STORM WORKS.
#3sbookstaPosted 1/20/2012 12:52:47 PM
Scrapper is the best for leveling. You get the stealth+movement bonus talent (makes running through quests without fighting much faster), pugnacity healing + energy bonuses (makes longer fights much easier, and reduces downtime), and, of course, sucker punch.

Dirty fighting is the shared, pvp tree.
#4lonnieep(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2012 1:01:35 PM
---
"If it's not multiplayer, it doesn't need balance. It just needs options."
#5Haelion_Posted 1/20/2012 1:18:03 PM
sbooksta posted...
Scrapper is the best for leveling. You get the stealth+movement bonus talent (makes running through quests without fighting much faster), pugnacity healing + energy bonuses (makes longer fights much easier, and reduces downtime), and, of course, sucker punch.

Dirty fighting is the shared, pvp tree.

Scrapper is great 1-35 or 40, but then Healing is better for PvE leveling. Emergency medpac is too good.

Dirty fighting is also not very good. Scrapper is the PvP tree.
---
GT- War Mouse Zug
Justice League Member: Bernie Mac
#6Cubbiesboy22Posted 1/20/2012 1:24:40 PM
scrapper. You can kill silver level mobs before they can get a hit off.
#7brookhaven_hellPosted 1/20/2012 2:11:35 PM
Sawbones ftw, I never have to slow down or stop, I can just keep going and going and going and going
---
message detail DVD? Is this a troll topic? You know World Of Warcraft is a game not a movie right? ~Saint35~