Master Satele Shan: Descendant of Revan?

#1Sithlord715Posted 3/26/2010 10:01:08 AM
Alright, so we know for a fact that Master Satele is a direct descendant of Bastilla, but anyone else think that she is also the direct descendant of Revan? It makes sense, as canonically, Revan returned back to the light and pursued a relationship with Bastilla.

Thoughts?
#2phoenix_cirePosted 3/26/2010 10:06:55 AM
"Your friends can go, Satele, but you should stay. If Darth Revan's blood flows through your veins, you belong with us."
Sith Lord Baras to Satele

It's possible.
---
If pro is the opposite of con, is Congress the opposite of progress?
#3Sithlord715(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2010 10:10:46 AM
Oh damn, I wasn't even aware of that quote. I really need to catch up on those comics. Well, I think right there it proves that she is in fact Revan's descendant. Kick ass
#4bobbyrkPosted 3/26/2010 10:26:03 AM

Oh damn, I wasn't even aware of that quote. I really need to catch up on those comics. Well, I think right there it proves that she is in fact Revan's descendant. Kick ass

It doesn't "prove" anything. It just goes to show that they (the Sith) accounted for the possibility of her being related to Revan.
---
Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.
#5Myth34Posted 3/26/2010 1:22:36 PM
It also gives away the fact that he, Revan, was known to them, that they either feared or respected him, and that it was in good favor of his power in the force that they revere him. This gives away a lot of story, speculation on story, plot and many things ppl are wondering about what happened to him when he when to the unknown regions of space searching what he deemed as the greater threat to the galaxy. Maybe he fell again to the dark side. Maybe not. Maybe he almost defeated their entire empire, by himself. Maybe he became their Lord and master and emperor. But its confirmed now that he did make contact and that the Sith do remember him, and revere him as very powerful.
---
What resolve it must require to embrace despair and abandon one's self! -Myth
"I only laugh... to keep from weeping..."
#6HumanityzendPosted 3/26/2010 4:11:21 PM
This is a translation of the aurebesh on Satele's Biography page, as taken from Darth Hater

Jedi Exiled Her mother
A Secret Son
Blood of Revan

Combine the last phrase with the quotes from the comic and it does become very likely that she is in fact a descendant of Revan.
#7weezyfbPosted 3/26/2010 11:33:37 PM
hmm that would rock