Confirmed list of races?

#11eslatesPosted 6/16/2010 3:09:03 AM
Mon Cal and Rodians are confirmed.
#12RogueJedi86Posted 6/16/2010 3:19:59 AM
How are Mon Cal confirmed? We saw a Mon Cal Trooper NPC, that was it. If you count, npcs, we've seen lots more races. We've seen the Voss, the Gormak, Gran, Flesh Raiders, Dashade, Jawas, and Hutts, just to name a few. And surely you wouldn't call them all player races.
---
"Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan, is now an enemy of the Republic. Do what must be done. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy."
#13AirukuPosted 6/16/2010 3:59:22 AM

I'm hoping for Zabrak so I can go Darth Maul on all your asses.

#14AarykPosted 6/16/2010 7:28:44 AM

Yes, I'm sure all the other 12 year old boys in the world are hoping for this as well.

---
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
- Jack Handy
#15shadyelfPosted 6/16/2010 7:30:12 AM
I'm hoping for human so I can go Revan on all your asses.
---
?
#16CaroutaroPosted 6/16/2010 12:39:29 PM
As long as Mandalorians make it in somehow, I'll be VERY pleased. Hopefully the races won't be specific to Republic/Imperial sides. A Zabrak Agent (Bao-Dur inspired, I like Bao-Dur) and a Mandalorian Trooper would be fine by me, for sure.
---
GT: Carlton Junior
http://finalfantasy.forumsmotion.com
#17SniperFire17Posted 6/16/2010 12:48:12 PM

If mandalorians made it in EVERYONE would be mandalorian. I hope they are not this stupid.

They could put a wookiee race in, Just add subtitles when you speak. and there better be more races than SWG, or that would be sad.

#18TUSClarkPosted 6/16/2010 12:49:29 PM
i think ive seen a nautolan or two in the game as well. theyd be a great addition if they're playable as well.
#19SniperFire17Posted 6/16/2010 12:49:30 PM

Aaryk posted...

Yes, I'm sure all the other 12 year old boys in the world are hoping for this as well.

---
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
- Jack Handy

Well thats low, what race would you want to be sir? it better be extremely original or I will call you 12.

#20Darkmoone1Posted 6/16/2010 1:01:54 PM
SniperFire17 posted...

If mandalorians made it in EVERYONE would be mandalorian. I hope they are not this stupid.

They could put a wookiee race in, Just add subtitles when you speak. and there better be more races than SWG, or that would be sad.

Besides, Mandalorians in that day in age are actually Humans. I could've sworn BH's in this game have a Mandalorian background.....