I hope this won't be an issue: "Environment currently unavailable for play"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. I hope this won't be an issue: "Environment currently unavailable for play"

User Info: VioletZer0

VioletZer0
5 years ago#21

Did the repair help?

Nope. Nothing changed.

User Info: ssjflint

ssjflint
5 years ago#22
VioletZer0 posted...
Did the repair help?
Nope. Nothing changed.

What's your install size? 18.4 GB?

Just sounds strange.

From a quick google search, the cached data on the SWTOR shows this as being an error with the Beta servers, or something.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:d0EbYBNrN7AJ:www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php%3Ft%3D672562+swtor+environment+currently+unavailable&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I'd hate to say, but you MAY need to completely re-install.

VioletZer0
5 years ago#23
I really hope not because reinstall for this game means that I have to redownload it. And that could get pricey.

User Info: TheGlow

TheGlow
5 years ago#24
I get "There is currently no active subscription from this account. Active your account here."
Then again I didn't pre order anything.
I just hoped I could pre-install without anything.
From what I can tell it shouldn't have let me do even that.

ssjflint
5 years ago#25
That message generally means the server is down. So it must still think you're on a beta client, you may not have completely uninstalled correctly or did not go to the right pre-load link. I dunno, I hope it clears up tomorrow because it sounded like you hit your download limit for the month.

VioletZer0
5 years ago#26
When I got into my first Beta Weekend(Which was the one right before the Thanksgiving Weekend one), I uninstalled immediately after.

After I got the Thanksgiving Weekend one, I uninstalled that after I was done.

Then I got to preload client and was having some issues with it. It was recommended to reinstall the client so I did that.

I hope that helps.

User Info: Skynet82997

Skynet82997
5 years ago#27
I'd be careful about jumping to conclusions.

I get the same message and I still have the Thanksgiving DL - I did not have an earlier client so according to them I do not need to redownload.

Plus, you already deleted the thanksgiving client and reinstalled. So even if there was issue with the beta from turkey day you wiped it and re-downloaded - so how could that be the problem?

And, someone just posted that they don't even have a pre-order in and is getting the "no active subscription" message - so how can that be an issue with preorders if the guy doesn't even have the client Dl'd? Unless I misunderstood what he meant, that wouldn't make sense.
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate

User Info: dark trunks

dark trunks
5 years ago#28
ssjflint posted...
VioletZer0 posted...
Did the repair help?
Nope. Nothing changed.

What's your install size? 18.4 GB?

Just sounds strange.

From a quick google search, the cached data on the SWTOR shows this as being an error with the Beta servers, or something.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:d0EbYBNrN7AJ:www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php%3Ft%3D672562+swtor+environment+currently+unavailable&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I'd hate to say, but you MAY need to completely re-install.

I have to ask. 18.4 is right, isn't it? Because some people are saying it should be 18.5.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997

ssjflint
5 years ago#29
18.5 is for the EU install.

Extra languages I presume.

User Info: dark trunks

dark trunks
5 years ago#30
ssjflint posted...
18.5 is for the EU install.

Extra languages I presume.

Well, I'm in the U.K and it's only 18.4.

But I'll just assume it's fine.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. I hope this won't be an issue: "Environment currently unavailable for play"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived