Sith Corruption?

#1SheenaTheWomanizerPosted 12/19/2011 4:48:51 AM
Dose Sith Coruption keep turning itself back on for you? For me every time i log in or go to a loading screen it foes right back on. I summited a ticket for it but was wondering if it is hapening to everyone or just me.

Also why do non force useing characters get coruption? My agent should nit change since he is not a force user. Just a small gripe.
---
Gamer Tag: JasonPogo
And since experience has been the mistress of whoever has written well, I take her as my mistress, and to her in all points make my appeal
#2her0_0f_ti3mPosted 12/19/2011 5:16:13 AM
can you elaborate on what this is. Is it some sort of disease or what?
---
brohoof anyone ^-^/)
#of times brohoofed back: 2
#3Techie_the_FoxPosted 12/19/2011 5:19:03 AM
her0_0f_ti3m posted...
can you elaborate on what this is. Is it some sort of disease or what?

It's a feature where the more dark side points you have (Empire only) your character starts looking "darker" (Think Emperor Palpatine) but you have the option to turn it off, and I have no idea why it'd keep coming back on...
#4BigMan313Posted 12/19/2011 6:32:22 AM
I didn't know you could turn it off, though when I saw my bounty hunter got "sith eyes" I was as giddy as a school girl.
---
I don't know much about DC other than Flash could solo the Marvelverse and that Batman could make god stop believing in himself. - Rauzaraku
#5Vorador47Posted 12/19/2011 6:34:20 AM
i never get why i see so many people asking about how to turn it off, if you dont want to look evil then dont be evil.