What's everyone's problem with Master Loot?

#1Juicy54Posted 12/29/2011 4:56:59 PM(edited)
Was in a group with 3 others doing Esseles. Group leader had it on ML, so we go through.. 1/4th of the way the leader DC's and doesn't com eback so I become the leader. We go through again, about halfway one person cusses me out since it's on ML and leaves, then we go through 3/4ths, then the other person does the same and leaves before the final boss and the group is disbanded.

>_> Seems so jumpy over it.. especially since I gave them all the loot up til then (Guardian armor and Gunslinger blaster) let alone freak out and leave right before the final boss to not get the XP or whatever.
---
You can destroy my posts, but you can never destroy what I am.
I am the hope of the universe. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth.
#2jaredt13Posted 12/29/2011 4:58:01 PM
There's no /random or /roll function in the game. There's also the fact that no one trusts random group leaders who use master looter, because ther eis absolutely nothing stopping them from ninjaing all of the loot. I'd tell you to put it on group loot as well, and leave if you refused.
---
"We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us." - Friedrich Nietzsche
#3Ubba84Posted 12/29/2011 4:59:50 PM
Why would you put ML on a lvl 10 FP anyway. Too much hassle for gear you will replace 5 minutes later imo
---
PSN: SaucagedogOelie
Yes I did spell sausage wrong, so sue me :-(
#4Juicy54(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2011 5:03:17 PM
The leader complained everyone kept stealing his robes so he put it on ML
---
#50300InfantryPosted 12/29/2011 5:27:14 PM
Yeah, no f-ing way I trust some random kid on the internet w/ ML permissions...i'd /quit immediately if it wasn't changed.
---
Gamertag: TG Rabisu
PSN: TGRabisu
#6cynicalsaintPosted 12/29/2011 5:57:56 PM
Why would you ever use master looter in a PUG?

I wouldn't be down with it either - too many jackasses online, no way for me to know whether or not you're one of them.
---
If all else fails, use fire.
PSN - cynicalsaint ~:::~ XBL - cynicalsaint0 ~:::~ MH3 ID: 3GN4UU / Nera
#7ZaruenKosaiPosted 12/29/2011 6:00:23 PM
looks like juicy is pissed people wouldnt let him take all their loot for his greedy self.
---
There's only one Return, and it's of the Jedi.
#8Juicy54(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2011 7:05:05 PM
Siru Kai posted...
looks like juicy is pissed people wouldnt let him take all their loot for his greedy self.

Uh, no.

Why would a jedi need a blaster?
---
#9David_741Posted 12/29/2011 7:08:34 PM
Juicy54 posted...
Siru Kai posted...

Uh, no.

Why would a jedi need a blaster?

Have you seen epside 3? =p
---
FC: 5286 0685 2561