Dual wielding double bladed lightsabers?

#1Darklegacy11Posted 1/8/2012 12:21:03 AM
Has there ever been a time in any star wars story whether from comics, movies, books, or games that this has been done? In one of the swtor cinematics, I know I've seen the jedi take his partners double bladed lightsaber and used it. But I want to know if it has there was a jedi or sith that fought with two, probably turning off and on as he swings them.
#2dejavu1982Posted 1/8/2012 12:22:46 AM
No not canon
#3SchmemanPosted 1/8/2012 12:24:10 AM
I remember seeing an, official i think, picture of some guy holding a single lightsaber in one hand and a double in another. Never two doubles though. At least not that I've seen.
---
Murray
#4Darklegacy11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2012 12:27:00 AM
With some research I found that clone wars has such a person. Though he has four arms. General Krell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SZ-cNYp1IM
#5Robot_SoopaPosted 1/8/2012 12:42:23 AM
Came in here to say Krell.

****ing stupid is what it is.
#6SteelWingKnightPosted 1/8/2012 1:12:20 AM
I was gonna say Krell, but those 2 guys may have beat me too it... Well, hes not a human, maybe certain species can handle it pretty well.
---
~Darkness in the Light~
Now Playing: SWTOR, HALO CE Anniversary (360), Jade Empire (PC)
#7Robot_SoopaPosted 1/8/2012 1:37:36 AM
Darklegacy11 posted...
But I want to know if it has there was a jedi or sith that fought with two, probably turning off and on as he swings them.

Reading this again I really have no clue what you're thinking of here.
#8VoidgolemPosted 1/8/2012 1:38:34 AM
It'd be a good way to blenderize yourself, I guess.
---
Bullet Hell is a fun place.
...So as I pray, UNLIMITED MISSILE STORM WORKS.
#9SteelWingKnightPosted 1/8/2012 1:47:03 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
Darklegacy11 posted...
But I want to know if it has there was a jedi or sith that fought with two, probably turning off and on as he swings them.

Reading this again I really have no clue what you're thinking of here.

Well, you can turn on the blades on a double-saber individual. So he means going from single mode to double mode while fighting. Doesn't sound very practical, at least for a human.
---
~Darkness in the Light~
Now Playing: SWTOR, HALO CE Anniversary (360), Jade Empire (PC)
#10Robot_SoopaPosted 1/8/2012 1:51:09 AM
SteelWingKnight posted...
Well, you can turn on the blades on a double-saber individual. So he means going from single mode to double mode while fighting. Doesn't sound very practical, at least for a human.

I get what he's saying. I just don't see what use it would have even to someone who uses dual double blades.