Jedi Consular Versus the Sith Inquisitor.

#1EvrayPosted 2/6/2012 12:48:51 AM
We are talking strictly in terms of two different aspects, anyone willing to give me some insight but spoiler free info would be much appreciated.

1. Which story is more enjoyable, or overall better. I am aware this is a matter of opinion but for those who have played both, know both or are care to share their opinion would be helpful. I am not looking for "you should play a jedi cause there good or sith cause there evil" arguement, or that either faction is better. Just between the two stories, which is more interesting?

2. Between the two classes, which do you personally think in terms of the story line would make a better assassin/shadow? For example, they both fit. But maybe one story seems like it would be more suiting for the class to be a shadow as opposed to the sage/sorcerer.

I am looking to play an assassin/shadow of either class, but I want to know which role fits the story better, and of course, which story is over-all more interesting to experience.
---
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
#2stet1Posted 2/6/2012 12:50:52 AM
thw consular story isnt that good im afraid ... i just hit 47 on mine (its not as bad as some say but still not great)
---
swtor: harry potter, nightmare lands eu
#3flagg2kplusPosted 2/6/2012 12:52:42 AM
Consular is by far the weakest story in the game.

Inquisitor is pretty good.

Sage/Sorcerer seems to fit more than shadow/assassin for their respective stories.
---
Outlaw firearms, and only the outlaws will have them.
#4Freedan12Posted 2/6/2012 12:54:55 AM
Inquisitor has Lord Zash. Lord Zash > All
#5Evray(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 12:54:58 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
Consular is by far the weakest story in the game.

Inquisitor is pretty good.

Sage/Sorcerer seems to fit more than shadow/assassin for their respective stories.

I was under the impression the Inquisitor did more assassination and secret killings and stuff, seemed more their style.

As for the Consular, is the story really that bad?
---
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
#6MonkeyDLuffyPosted 2/6/2012 12:57:05 AM
Not that bad, just slow to pick up
---
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom
#7flagg2kplusPosted 2/6/2012 1:04:35 AM
MonkeyDLuffy posted...

Its like a garbage truck. You can get up to freeway speeds, but its still trash...
---
Outlaw firearms, and only the outlaws will have them.
#8RPG_ApostlePosted 2/6/2012 4:15:21 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
MonkeyDLuffy posted...

Its like a garbage truck. You can get up to freeway speeds, but its still trash...

I'm debating whether or not to sig that. It's more contemporary than my current quote, but I don't think it's quite as funny. Still a 8/10 on my first read, though. This is likely the toughest decision I'll face all day...
---
"Dragon Age 2 will last a while and with that head injury there is a chance you might enjoy it" -seb03
#9SnappySnakePosted 2/6/2012 5:10:27 AM
I've played both sides until the end of Chapter 1.

Sadly, Consular has a lack of Epic that greatly disappoint me.

Inquisitor, on the other hand, is Epic enough to keep me entertained.
---
Ewoks aren't going to be in SW:TOR anytime soon. Just drop it.
#10KyerofoxPosted 2/6/2012 6:21:17 AM
Freedan12 posted...
Inquisitor has Lord Zash. Lord Zash > All

Hhahaha oh man, how wrong.

Lord fat..bad ass >>>>> lord zash

I saw her plot a mile away, yawn.
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.