What's the best DPS spec for Sith Assassin?

#1Lucavi000Posted 2/6/2012 1:44:12 AM
Topic.

I'm fast approaching level 10 on my inquisitor and I'm going to be an assassin. What is the best DPS spec and if able, can you post a talent spec on a calculator? I don't even know if those are available yet.
---
oh great... why would they do that? I'm a nerd, that's the exact kind of thing I like to avoid... maybe I'll just buy it during the day -Sahuagin
#2BhelliumPosted 2/6/2012 1:47:33 AM
No advice for you.

You made your troll bed, lie in it.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#3Lucavi000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 1:51:18 AM(edited)

No advice for you.

You made your troll bed, lie in it.

awww. You are obviously mad.

I have nothing but pity for you.
---
oh great... why would they do that? I'm a nerd, that's the exact kind of thing I like to avoid... maybe I'll just buy it during the day -Sahuagin
#4BhelliumPosted 2/6/2012 1:51:39 AM
lol yeah, that's it.

You darn troll! Take you bridge and go back to where you came from!
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#5Lucavi000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 1:54:23 AM

lol yeah, that's it.

You darn troll! Take you bridge and go back to where you came from!

Are you actually going to be constructive or are you going to lower yourself some more? Either way is fine with me... the latter is obviously a lot funnier to me though.
---
#6FrewsaPosted 2/6/2012 1:56:40 AM
I don't get it. how is he trolling?
---
Currently Playing MW3, Skyrim, Arkham Asylum, AC:R, SWTOR
Currently Anticipating ME3, Borderlands 2, Arkham City,
#7Lucavi000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 1:57:25 AM

He probably got butt hurt over something I've said in the past. Pay him no mind. Still looking for an answer to my question though.
---
#8StaticSquirrelPosted 2/6/2012 2:03:43 AM
frewsa posted...

He's saying the guy has been a troublemaker here for too long so he doesn't deserve his help.
#9Karmic Dragon2003Posted 2/6/2012 2:05:40 AM
Hi guys I'm new here and I'm playing a sith assassin and would like to know if it's the best dps class in the game if it's not I'll make a new char it's np
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 111 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#10Lucavi000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 2:06:15 AM

Hi guys I'm new here and I'm playing a sith assassin and would like to know if it's the best dps class in the game if it's not I'll make a new char it's np

God dammit Karmic. You are NOT helping my case here.
---