So is server maintenence on Monday nights or Tuesday nights?

#1HesitantEvilPosted 2/28/2012 1:52:23 AM
I am ****ing confused!!!! They can't seem to make up their mind on a consistent day to take down the servers for maintenence. One week it's on a Monday, next it's on a Tuesday..... which is it going to be?!?! I only get off days during the week and I'd like to know which day to request off......
---
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do to you."
#2Freedan12Posted 2/28/2012 2:07:27 AM(edited)
Tuesday.
#3thesatansmurfPosted 2/28/2012 2:21:19 AM
It is Monday night... or Tuesday really early AM, depending on your time zone, how you look at things, etc.

Since they take down the servers at such a stupid time for AU/west US players, it is a bit confusing.

Early, early.. in fact .. the very start of the day 12:00am Tuesday PST...

Or midnight Monday night.

Server maint.
#4ItchyIsVegetaPosted 2/28/2012 2:23:52 AM
Seems like it is every other night. Haven't played the game in 2 weeks, because there is some sort of maintenance when ever I get free time (which is not much), when I get home from work.
---
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta
#5Freedan12Posted 2/28/2012 2:27:08 AM
ItchyIsVegeta posted...
Seems like it is every other night. Haven't played the game in 2 weeks, because there is some sort of maintenance when ever I get free time (which is not much), when I get home from work.

Call in sick. Problem solved.
#6ATARIJAWAPosted 2/28/2012 2:28:51 AM
It's always monday night/early tuesday morning except for 1 week it was tuesday night/weds morning due to a holiday. 1 or two other times they had an emergency patch but it's not a common problem.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Major dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people who agree so far = 53
#7petersen22Posted 2/28/2012 2:29:34 AM
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

If I'm not mistaken, last maint was 6 days ago? So unless your days run in 72 hour cycles, try not to be so dramatic.
---
stun, stun, stun, knockback, stun, knockback w/ stun,
#8havok718Posted 2/28/2012 2:35:25 AM
"Monday night" = Tuesday morning
#9ItchyIsVegetaPosted 2/28/2012 2:46:14 AM
petersen22 posted...
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

If I'm not mistaken, last maint was 6 days ago? So unless your days run in 72 hour cycles, try not to be so dramatic.

Work 60 hours a week managing a family business living on your own, and see how much free time you get to play video games. Unfortunately I have a life that doesn't revolve around video games, and I am too old to live with my parents.

Unfortunately, the free time I have set aside to play the game, the game has been unavailable for me to play. Dramatic or not, it is what it is.
---
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta
#10Freedan12Posted 2/28/2012 2:47:57 AM
ItchyIsVegeta posted...
Work 60 hours a week managing a family business living on your own, and see how much free time you get to play video games. Unfortunately I have a life that doesn't revolve around video games, and I am too old to live with my parents.

Unfortunately, the free time I have set aside to play the game, the game has been unavailable for me to play. Dramatic or not, it is what it is.

Sounds like a personal problem. It's not the game's fault.