So is server maintenence on Monday nights or Tuesday nights?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. So is server maintenence on Monday nights or Tuesday nights?

User Info: HesitantEvil

HesitantEvil
5 years ago#1
I am ****ing confused!!!! They can't seem to make up their mind on a consistent day to take down the servers for maintenence. One week it's on a Monday, next it's on a Tuesday..... which is it going to be?!?! I only get off days during the week and I'd like to know which day to request off......
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do to you."

User Info: Freedan12

Freedan12
5 years ago#2
Tuesday.

User Info: thesatansmurf

thesatansmurf
5 years ago#3
It is Monday night... or Tuesday really early AM, depending on your time zone, how you look at things, etc.

Since they take down the servers at such a stupid time for AU/west US players, it is a bit confusing.

Early, early.. in fact .. the very start of the day 12:00am Tuesday PST...

Or midnight Monday night.

Server maint.

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
5 years ago#4
Seems like it is every other night. Haven't played the game in 2 weeks, because there is some sort of maintenance when ever I get free time (which is not much), when I get home from work.
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

Freedan12
5 years ago#5
ItchyIsVegeta posted...
Seems like it is every other night. Haven't played the game in 2 weeks, because there is some sort of maintenance when ever I get free time (which is not much), when I get home from work.

Call in sick. Problem solved.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
5 years ago#6
It's always monday night/early tuesday morning except for 1 week it was tuesday night/weds morning due to a holiday. 1 or two other times they had an emergency patch but it's not a common problem.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Major dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people who agree so far = 53

User Info: petersen22

petersen22
5 years ago#7
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

If I'm not mistaken, last maint was 6 days ago? So unless your days run in 72 hour cycles, try not to be so dramatic.
stun, stun, stun, knockback, stun, knockback w/ stun,

User Info: havok718

havok718
5 years ago#8
"Monday night" = Tuesday morning

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
5 years ago#9
petersen22 posted...
ItchyIsVegeta posted...

If I'm not mistaken, last maint was 6 days ago? So unless your days run in 72 hour cycles, try not to be so dramatic.

Work 60 hours a week managing a family business living on your own, and see how much free time you get to play video games. Unfortunately I have a life that doesn't revolve around video games, and I am too old to live with my parents.

Unfortunately, the free time I have set aside to play the game, the game has been unavailable for me to play. Dramatic or not, it is what it is.
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

Freedan12
5 years ago#10
ItchyIsVegeta posted...
Work 60 hours a week managing a family business living on your own, and see how much free time you get to play video games. Unfortunately I have a life that doesn't revolve around video games, and I am too old to live with my parents.

Unfortunately, the free time I have set aside to play the game, the game has been unavailable for me to play. Dramatic or not, it is what it is.

Sounds like a personal problem. It's not the game's fault.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. So is server maintenence on Monday nights or Tuesday nights?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived