is this game worth trying?

#1wongeenPosted 2/29/2012 8:55:55 PM
hello swtor community! i'm an avid LoL player and as of late, i've been getting frustrated with the game so i decided to take a break from the game for a while. this game looks very interesting and fun and i've been wanting to get into a good mmorpg. do you think this game is worth trying?
#2TyrantsandwichPosted 2/29/2012 8:57:45 PM
Whats the matter? Fiora kicking you're butt in LoL?
#3wongeen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 9:01:45 PM
nope, just a little tired of ranked. spent two weeks carrying and then lost a bunch of games because of trolls and climbed back up again and lost more and carried more. its a vicious cycle LOL just thought i'd take a break from it to have some fun
#4TyrantsandwichPosted 2/29/2012 9:03:57 PM
wongeen posted...
nope, just a little tired of ranked. spent two weeks carrying and then lost a bunch of games because of trolls and climbed back up again and lost more and carried more. its a vicious cycle LOL just thought i'd take a break from it to have some fun

Who's your favorite champ to use?
#5wongeen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 9:31:31 PM
no favorite really LOL i play all the roles decently but i prefer ad carry bot with graves but i also play mf, trist and corki well. for mid i play kennen, cass and ahri the best. if i'm not playing ad carry i'm playing jungle as shyv, udyr or lee. i don't like playing top but if i have to, i would gp or riven. i love playing sona, taric and alistar support if i'm duoing.

any posts regarding the topic? LOL
#6KeyserSoze2894Posted 2/29/2012 10:36:38 PM
wongeen posted...
hello swtor community! i'm an avid LoL player and as of late, i've been getting frustrated with the game so i decided to take a break from the game for a while. this game looks very interesting and fun and i've been wanting to get into a good mmorpg. do you think this game is worth trying?

If you enjoy anything along the lines of WoW and also have an interest in Star Wars, go ahead. If you don't like either of those, don't bother. If you have ever played the original KOTOR, SWTOR is nothing like it.
#7VVikernesPosted 2/29/2012 10:42:10 PM
no

maybe in a year
#8Eeshaan1685Posted 3/1/2012 12:53:25 AM
No it isnt. Dont bother.
#9ZiktenPosted 3/1/2012 4:02:09 AM
It's a good game. there are 8 classes, 4 per side (Republic vs Empire) and each class has it's own unique plot. You get class specific missions which tell the story of your character, and it's all fully voiced. You also get npc party members that will follow you around and help in battle. and they each have their own story too that you can uncover by building up affection points with them. so it's a good mmo if you want a game with a plot. and if you like star wars.
#10SxmfctPosted 3/1/2012 4:05:58 AM
this game is a mmo but it feels like single player. skyrim feels more like a online game tbh and theres no monthly fee for that