overage of centurion.....but my companions....

#1Fiasco248Posted 4/9/2012 10:18:34 PM
require certain weapons that i do not see availabel to buy for pvp.

looking for a techblade, electrostaff .....but i cant find that. do they even sell them?
#2MajinUltimaPosted 4/9/2012 10:23:58 PM
My understanding is that you have a lot of spare Centurion Commendations, but cannot get gear for... if I had to guess, Vector and SCORPIO, since the PVE/PVP vendors don't offer weapons they can use.

And yep, you're out of luck. Your best chance is to try to get an orange moddable Techblade/Techstaff somewhere. I know there was a quest reward (on Taris or Hoth I assume) that gave an orange Electrostaff for Vector specifically, which I banked.

You could check torhead.com for it.
---
I *heart* Crimson Red Vermillion
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5220/akiha03.png
#3maxpowr3Posted 4/9/2012 10:27:10 PM
Yeah we talking about this in guild tonight about how there is no Cunning blaster pistol you can buy which hurts the healer companions especially.
---
(Automated Notice: We still detect some typos and/or grammar problems in your post. Please check it again.)
#4ATATDriverPosted 4/9/2012 10:44:16 PM
maxpowr3 posted...
Yeah we talking about this in guild tonight about how there is no Cunning blaster pistol you can buy which hurts the healer companions especially.

Wait really? I know I bought one for Mako.... early, like on Balmorra...
#5Fiasco248(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 11:58:13 PM
maxpowr3 posted...

imp agent pvp vendor sells the medic blaster pistol
#6bigboyhowdy2Posted 4/10/2012 12:54:55 AM
do the daily on belsavis. its a 4 man, but you can bug it and solo it. just climb up to the top of the building on the rocks, take your gear off, and corpse run to all 3 of the terminals. easy as piss. and the quest reward is a choice of an orange moddable weapon for each of your companions. that's how I got one for SCORPIO.
---
XBL GT: oD3SP3RAD0o
#7havok718Posted 4/10/2012 8:49:28 AM

do the daily on belsavis. its a 4 man, but you can bug it and solo it. just climb up to the top of the building on the rocks, take your gear off, and corpse run to all 3 of the terminals. easy as piss. and the quest reward is a choice of an orange moddable weapon for each of your companions. that's how I got one for SCORPIO.

What you got for Scorpio was a blue techstaff from that quest. There is no such thing as an orange techstaff, because there are no hilts with aim.
#8AceronPosted 4/10/2012 1:03:41 PM
Yes, but it's a blue with a mod and enhancement slot. Which at the moment is the best you can hope for.

Unless there's an armstech on your server that bothered to RE their way to a purple lvl 50.
(Like I did for Yuun and Tanno Vik)
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL