credits are easy to get? BS

#1ZiktenPosted 4/25/2012 10:20:05 PM
Why am I constantly on the verge of bankruptcy? everything in this game is so expensive. Even the damn ships cost credits to fly. I feel like I am doing something wrong
#2ultimateballoonPosted 4/25/2012 10:28:00 PM
Perhaps you are? I've yet to have a character hit 50 (highest is 41) and I make up to 1,000,000 credits a day.

What are your crew skills and are you using them?
#3LittlicaPosted 4/25/2012 10:29:33 PM
Well for start, what level are you, what Crafts do you use, how do you use your Credits?

I have a Lv 36 with a little over 370,000 in the bank simply cause I dont use it on anything but Crafting Materials and the few things you need to use it on like Skills.

Everything else I get with either Commendations or buy is when its going cheap on the Galactic Market.

Give us a little more than your having trouble, if its really that bad drop one of your gathering skills and take up splicing, stop sending your Crew out on missions and gather the mats yourself during gameplay *if its for a craft you can do that with*
#4maxpowr3Posted 4/25/2012 10:29:42 PM
While leveling your first character it will feel like that till the low 40s. Then after, you will start to get a stock pile. At 50. credits come so easy.
---
(Automated Notice: We still detect some typos and/or grammar problems in your post. Please check it again.)
#5Zikten(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 10:35:47 PM
I don't use crew skills at all because that's just another expense
#6ultimateballoonPosted 4/25/2012 10:38:27 PM
Zikten posted...
I don't use crew skills at all because that's just another expense

1. It's not an expense if you gather the materials yourself
2. That is where your problem lies.

Pick up 3 gathering skills, one of them being slicing, and sell all the mats.
#7Zikten(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 10:42:17 PM
do I sell them to merchants or on the galactic market?
#8PteranPosted 4/25/2012 10:43:52 PM
List them on the GTN or sell directly to other players. Don't vendor your mats <_<
---
"Im talking about 2 hits. I hit you, you hit the floor." - Keenan
Party Time Jigglypuff - Shadow Hand
#9ultimateballoonPosted 4/25/2012 10:49:19 PM
Pteran posted...
List them on the GTN or sell directly to other players. Don't vendor your mats <_<

This.

Most mats sell for 1k each in stacks of 10 (on my server) so 10k per stack. Bioanalysis being the most profitable followed by Archeology.
#10zeroboboPosted 4/25/2012 10:57:04 PM
really? ive never had issues with money at all. and i always take crafting skills to gear up my guys too so i gotta invest alot in that.

what exactly are you spending all your money on? lol
last week i started a jedi guardian, i didnt bother to send him any money or anything yet since i thought i'd just send him stuff as he needed it. just hit 25 today, got speeder training and my speeder. still have like 50k credits on me lol

hell im too lazy to sell greens on the GTN, i only put up blues and better up. i just vendor greens i dont need lol