Swtor is dead.... from a player who hoped it wouldn't die

#1GalluszPosted 5/1/2012 7:32:22 PM
No. I will not say OMG everyones an idiot for continuing to play swtor and its dead etc.

On my server I am currently in the top pvp guild and used to be in the pve guild. The game had loads of potential but nothing EAware did right.

I loved this game and had hoped that bioware would do justice to the kotor universe. However with faceroll pve content and unbalanced pvp content...

Snipers needed utility. not more dps. Automatically after that I knew bioware has no clue

Diablo 3 and GW2 is coming. That 1.7 mill will be reduced by a large chunk. I'm sorry its true. I never wanted the game to become like this but I dont have the motivation to log on anymore.

Hell I got fallout for free off gog and had more fun than I did with swtor.

Simply put. Swtor is dead for now. I hope bioware revives it one day.
#2Agentorange657Posted 5/1/2012 7:46:28 PM
Gallusz posted...

That 1.7 mill........

does not compute.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your Lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#3TheRaven1406Posted 5/1/2012 7:50:29 PM
^
this, games can survive with 100k subscribers.... even if the game has to go F2P it doesn't have to "die" (DDO is thriving since it went F2P, it even gets an expansion!)
#4The TrentPosted 5/1/2012 7:51:02 PM
fallout is one of the greatest games of all time though
wait that's fallout 2
---
i don't think this is meant to be
cause i'm always losing self esteem
#5TheDesertEaglePosted 5/1/2012 7:55:26 PM
Agentorange657 posted...
Gallusz posted...

That 1.7 mill........

does not compute.

It means if a game has 1.7 M subs that everything but dead. It called sarcasm. Now go to bed.
#6TheRaven1406Posted 5/1/2012 8:10:40 PM
my sarcasm detector did not go off =(
did we get trolled ? for the millionth time on that topic, LOL
#7YouriKillaPosted 5/1/2012 8:57:06 PM
Agentorange657 posted...
Gallusz posted...

That 1.7 mill........

does not compute.

A certain portion of Star Wars: The Old Republic hold onto that 1.7 million number like it's a life raft in the middle of the ocean.

Thing is.. If you don't get recused, you're still going to die.

And let me tell you.. I don't see anything on the horizon that even looks like an attempt at a rescue.

Get ready to starve, freeze or drown to death, EADrones... it won't be pretty, it won't be graceful..

And no one will care. Just another footnote in a big, wide open ocean.
#8pyber80Posted 5/1/2012 9:04:52 PM

And no one will care.

Yet you must if you feel the need to continue posting. If it was so bad and you think its going to go the way of the dodo, then why continue posting? Its obviously not worth your time or effort, nor does it help in any way.
---
At first I was like http://tinyurl.com/colbert1-gif
Then I was like http://tinyurl.com/stewart-gif
#9ultimateballoonPosted 5/1/2012 9:07:15 PM
This again?

If this forum is anything to go by, the game has been dead for 6 months now. It's weird that I can still play it though...

Perhaps I am dead too, and do not realise it yet. Just living in an undead waking dream.

Oh well, we will miss you TC.
#10YouriKillaPosted 5/1/2012 9:12:23 PM
pyber80 posted...
And no one will care.
Yet you must if you feel the need to continue posting. If it was so bad and you think its going to go the way of the dodo, then why continue posting? Its obviously not worth your time or effort, nor does it help in any way.

Do you love me, Pyber80?