To all Star Wars players- what is the ... one of the best Star Wars games out?

#1MonarchPaulosPosted 5/1/2012 8:49:45 PM
I was just wondering since I've always wanted to play a Jedi, or a Sith let's say, just not on a PC... what was one of the best Star Wars games that fit that profile? Like even an RPG? Or a beat em up/adventure? Something to that effect, aside from a PC/MMORPG/Xbox/Xbox 360, like something on the Playstation1/2/3, PSP, Wii or older consoles? Just curious if anyone can answer that for me. Thanks.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
More MvC3 chars needed! Where's Rogue?! I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#2project122Posted 5/1/2012 8:51:40 PM
unleash...
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3bigbry2004Posted 5/1/2012 8:52:00 PM
battlefront 2, hands down.

Why they didn't follow through with battlefront 3 has got to be one of the greatest mysteries in gaming history.
---
nWo -4- Life!
#4AkuryuPosted 5/1/2012 8:56:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5TheWaitingPosted 5/1/2012 9:00:29 PM
bigbry2004 posted...
battlefront 2, hands down.

Why they didn't follow through with battlefront 3 has got to be one of the greatest mysteries in gaming history.

Take this with a grain of salt but an employee for the site raptr I know was invited to test session of a new star wars shooter in the works. He suspected bf3 but could not attend to confirm.
---
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior
#6MonarchPaulos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 9:01:59 PM
Seems I have to ask somewhere else with more efficient, serious and people who give a crap. Thanks for nothing :D!
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
More MvC3 chars needed! Where's Rogue?! I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#7project122Posted 5/1/2012 9:24:56 PM
MonarchPaulos posted...
Seems I have to ask somewhere else with more efficient, serious and people who give a crap. Thanks for nothing :D!

so sorry that you couldn't understand real answers...
---
#8Lord_VaderPosted 5/1/2012 9:41:36 PM
MonarchPaulos posted...
I was just wondering since I've always wanted to play a Jedi, or a Sith let's say, just not on a PC... what was one of the best Star Wars games that fit that profile? Like even an RPG? Or a beat em up/adventure? Something to that effect, aside from a PC/MMORPG/Xbox/Xbox 360, like something on the Playstation1/2/3, PSP, Wii or older consoles? Just curious if anyone can answer that for me. Thanks.

So sorry you can't read the English language.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Darth Tinman
Live long and prosper.
#9project122Posted 5/1/2012 9:59:14 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
MonarchPaulos posted...

So sorry you can't read the English language.

not sure if it was meant to me but i'll play along...

guess you never heard of STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED 1 AND 2...

its a beat'em up/adventure...you play a sith...its on the PS3...

now i shouldn't even have tell you all this (TC) cuz i just answer what you ask 4...now 4 vader...if it was meant at me then you should get your facts straight b4 you start diggin up your ass...and then sorry if it wasn't at me :D
---
#10scrappybristolPosted 5/1/2012 10:02:08 PM
Kotor, Battlefront 2, Rogue Squadron, and Jedi Outcast.
---
You're all sheep.