CE Buyers, Where Did You Place Your Darth Malgus Figurine?

#1Death DurronPosted 5/3/2012 9:04:56 AM
Several months later I still have Darth Malgus sitting inside that box waiting for me to find a good place to put him. Unfortuantely I don't know where to put him. Fragile and delicate stuff like tea pot sets, trophies, graduation degrees, family photo's, etc I tend to put in enclosed glass cases but Darth Malgus seems out of place with those items.

For those that bought the collector edition where's your Darth Malgus sitting now? Still in the box? On a shelf somewhere? Sold on Ebay?
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#2BahamutDragoonPosted 5/3/2012 9:09:26 AM
On the right side of my monitor.
---
Look down.
Look up.
#3theshovellerPosted 5/3/2012 9:16:34 AM(edited)
He's on my dresser (I have a big chest of drawers-style dresser in front of my TV.) Basically, this is how it looks on top of my dresser, from left to right:

Tron Evolution lightcycle bike
Killzone 3 Helghast Helmet behind it
PS3 (empty spot, let my dad borrow it so he can try Fallout 3 - not bad for a 62-year-old's third "modern" game)
Power Girl statue
In front of the PS3's empty spot, a Duke Nukem Forever bust and a Power Girl bust
Darth Malgus statue
Xbox 360
Cable Box
Tomb Raider... thing on top of the Cable Box
Ikki Tousen figure on top of the cable box
HDMI cable hanging down so I can swap my 360 out with my computer for PC-on-TV gaming

It's all crammed in there. I still have some stuff that's not even set up in my room, and actually in my brother's room (Halo Reach statue, Halo 3 helmet, Little Big Planet bookends, etc.) I really need to build a shelf or two for all the figures and collectibles and such for display.

Edit: Forgot, the Wii's next to the Helghast helmet. Rarely gets use.
#4ArabiandudePosted 5/4/2012 5:17:17 AM
I have it in my room, pointed right at me, so he can watch me sleep
#5Jules RulesPosted 5/4/2012 5:42:50 AM
Still in the box. I'm so lazy it'd just get dusty as hell if I put it on display somewhere.
---
http://i34.tinypic.com/wtauc7.gif
XBL & PSN: OMGFather
#6Sk0rbutPosted 5/4/2012 5:50:13 AM
BahamutDragoon posted...
On the right side of my monitor.

This
---
Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid. - L. McKinney
#7Wolfwood44Posted 5/4/2012 7:29:28 AM
I have a "Nerd Room" in my apartment. He's in one of the Star Wars sections of the large TV/Entertainment Center/shelving thing in there.

I'm thinking of moving him to the computer area, but my wife isn't so fond of him so that probably won't fly.

He's keeping my only other statue company (Cole from inFamous [2]), I guess.
---
GT/PSN: Silt44
SW:ToR - Silt (Krayiss Obelisk Server - Legacy Guild)
#8Dangerboy22Posted 5/4/2012 7:29:30 AM
He sits on top of my custom built pc
---
---Why do you people try and reason with idiots like the TC? Seriously, it's like Einstein trying to explain the theory of relativity to Forest Gump.---
#9OdinXivrajPosted 5/4/2012 8:01:55 AM
Over my Reactor shaft. You know were all Sith go
---
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 8 people know what this quote is from
#10femmefatale7Posted 5/4/2012 8:05:56 AM
Jules Rules posted...
Still in the box. I'm so lazy it'd just get dusty as hell if I put it on display somewhere.

Same, but I couldn't care less if it gets dusted or not. I just didn't bother opening it. >_>
---
I'm sorry your screen resolution is likely to be on the top 5 things in your life you can brag about. - Roxil_CE