• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Refer a friend get a new speeder
4 years ago#1
http://t.co/ql37cPxR
4 years ago#2
That's just wrong.

The game has been out for ages. I've recommended it to anyone I think would like it months ago. What am I supposed to do now, threaten them in order to get some speeder? Lame.
4 years ago#3
I've referred a few folks from these boards, not sure if any bought the game or not. I guess I find out if I get a in game mail.
"I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've ****ed!"
4 years ago#4
To be fair, it's just a rank 1 speeder. Looks cool but antiquated by level 40 or so.
Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're a dog."
4 years ago#5
SlightlySychotic posted...
To be fair, it's just a rank 1 speeder. Looks cool but antiquated by level 40 or so.

110% vehicle speed isn't bad to start with...
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
4 years ago#6
It's a Rank 1 speeder with rank 3 speed.

Unfortunately, all my real life friends are too busy putting money into WoW to even considering trying to play this with me so I probably won't get it unless I buy another account or something :/
~*Jen*~ - 3DS Friend Code: 3737-9519-1063 (Jennifer)
PSN: rini124, Xbox 360: Princcesss Jen, Wii: 2275 9197 2602 2533
4 years ago#7
SlightlySychotic posted...

Actually it's a rank one speeder, that has the speed and toughness(dmg before being knocked off) of a rank 3 from what I was told in game. Plus it looks really cool IMO. :)

If you watch the video it looks as if they might be trying to encourage speeder racing, (it looks a lot like a lil rascal version of a swoop racer lol) maybe we can hope that bioware is working on adding swoop races! We can hope...
You miss 100% of the shots you never take. - I'm sick of standing there staring at the hoop with a ball in my hands.
4 years ago#8
A new multiplayer take on the old KotOR swoop racing game, where you can use the vehicles you bought would be pretty cool.
"I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've ****ed!"
4 years ago#9
So what character gets the mount? I'm assuming it's not an account-wide offer but would be happy to be wrong.

Just saw on the official forums that each character gets it. Very nice.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
4 years ago#10
Well after logging in on another toon I didn't realize I had mail. To my surpise someone I referred in the past must have subbed, because I got the speeder! And it functions like the other account wide rewards so far (ie the tauntaun pet and founders title) a mail shows up after char creation and you get it from there. Coupled with the early speeder legacy perk, and I'm bow traveling as fast as a 50 at lvl 10 lol.
You miss 100% of the shots you never take. - I'm sick of standing there staring at the hoop with a ball in my hands.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Refer a friend get a new speeder

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived