Why do people WANT this game to fail?

#31WynnSilvergazePosted 11/19/2012 5:23:54 AM
I couldn't care either way what people say about that game, if i like it, that's all that matters.

I just get a laugh outta people who do nothing but troll this forum and other MMO boards about how bad the game is, yet don't even play the game anymore. To bash the game 15 times a day is a little over kill.
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
#32sonicfan1020Posted 11/19/2012 4:31:37 PM
juzzieb posted...
Pulp posted...
juzzieb posted...
Oh you mean people who like easy games are mad that they don't have the mindset to play a game that takes a brain. I guess I could understand that.

Yeah...Bioware games and writing are real cerebral affairs...

Lol. Thanks for the laugh and supporting my point. Awesome :)

Ahh sorry bro, I forgot how good Garosh is compared to Revan. Best writing ever. You're probably one of the people who don't know what good writing is but talk like they know anyway.

Go ahead bring up Obsidian rofl, lets talk KOTOR 2 then yeah?

Inb4 this guy brings up Skyrim as better writing than Dragon Age 2.

Buddy, Obsidian is ten times the company that Bioware is or ever will be.
---
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 3182 2418 9732
#33madrileno23Posted 11/19/2012 5:19:39 PM
sonicfan1020 posted...
juzzieb posted...
Pulp posted...
juzzieb posted...
Oh you mean people who like easy games are mad that they don't have the mindset to play a game that takes a brain. I guess I could understand that.

Yeah...Bioware games and writing are real cerebral affairs...

Lol. Thanks for the laugh and supporting my point. Awesome :)

Ahh sorry bro, I forgot how good Garosh is compared to Revan. Best writing ever. You're probably one of the people who don't know what good writing is but talk like they know anyway.

Go ahead bring up Obsidian rofl, lets talk KOTOR 2 then yeah?

Inb4 this guy brings up Skyrim as better writing than Dragon Age 2.

Buddy, Obsidian is ten times the company that Bioware is or ever will be.

Bioware used to be amazing (BG, BG2, KOTOR and even NWN)
Obsidian was made up of people who left Interplay and Black Isle Studios, who worked on other great like Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale, and Fallout.

Both had fantastic devs back in the day, but for both today, I think they are far past their best, and in Bioware's case, are no longer even good.
---
If SWTOR is the Titanic, than Guild Wars 2 is the Iceberg....
#34Illusive_VorchaPosted 11/19/2012 6:26:40 PM
Pulp posted...

- EA is a terrible, developer eating, mismanaged blight on the industry. If they tank (and they are well on their way), videogames will be better for it (especially sports games).

BW (or rather it's remnants) are a blight on the industry just by themselves with their dumbed down McRPGs with juvenile sexual wish fulfillment and crap mechanics(lol @having worse choices than Gears of War).
---
Proud supporter of the Capcom & Sega/PG boycott.
#35PulpPosted 11/19/2012 6:42:45 PM
madrileno23 posted...
Bioware used to be amazing (BG, BG2, KOTOR and even NWN)
Obsidian was made up of people who left Interplay and Black Isle Studios, who worked on other great like Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale, and Fallout.

Both had fantastic devs back in the day, but for both today, I think they are far past their best, and in Bioware's case, are no longer even good.

Nothing Obsidian has done has let me down (with the exception of Alpha Protocol). I am very interested to see how their kickstarter project goes. Given that their problem has always been quality control and deadlines, I bet it slips to 2015.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#36Diesel95Posted 11/19/2012 7:29:22 PM
personally id love it to fail so EA would Sell the licences to somone better and we get a PROPER KOTOR 3
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#37PikaleyPosted 11/19/2012 8:45:58 PM
Just curious if we could ever hope for another since Lucas films was sold to disney
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#38drointhewindPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:25 PM
I want the game to fail because I wanted KOTOR 3
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#39MoganPosted 11/19/2012 9:25:00 PM
I want the game to fail because I wanted KOTOR 3

That's petty. You didn't get TOR instead of KotOR 3, KotOR 3 just didn't happen.

personally id love it to fail so EA would Sell the licences to somone better and we get a PROPER KOTOR 3

EA doesn't own the Star Wars or KotOR licences, Disney does. EA never owned the rights to make KotOR 3 because Bioware never owned them. Bioware suggested that LucasArts use Obsidian for the sequel because Bioware was busy with Dragon Age, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect.
SWTOR failing would not produce a third Knights of the Old Republic.
---
"I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've ****ed!"