Melee Sith classes, are they better now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Melee Sith classes, are they better now?
4 years ago#1
How are the sith melee classes and dual-wielding specs now? Are they better?
Maybe if we talk to the television, and know everything there is to know about football, that our favorite team will make it to the super bowl...
4 years ago#2
better than what?

the duel-wielding sith melee class is the best dps class in the game by a fair margin
Is it elitist to crave efficiency?
4 years ago#3
PvE dps anyways. They're easy to kite in PvP.
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
4 years ago#4
Depends on your class and how much they suck as far as kiting goes

pretty hard to kite an intelligent Knight or Warrior
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
4 years ago#5
They were always the best (pve and pvp) lol just WoW players didn't know how to use em in pvp at launch. They've actually been nerfed a bit since launch but they're still the best.
4 years ago#6
I'm asking for PVE, I don't really intend to bother with PVP. When I last played, the Sith Warrior/Jedi Knight's DPS DW spec were fixed. Hence, why I asked if they were decent.
Maybe if we talk to the television, and know everything there is to know about football, that our favorite team will make it to the super bowl...
4 years ago#7
Sentinel/Marauder have great PvE dps. Watchmen/Annihilation trees are the DoT ones. Just spec into that and win the game.
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
4 years ago#8
Sentinel/Marauder are top tier DPS and Shadow/Assassin seem to out-DPS their ranged counterparts, as well.
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. Melee Sith classes, are they better now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived