F2P whats the differance?

#1Diesel95Posted 11/19/2012 6:04:20 PM
in paid vs FRee whats the difference cant see the comparisens anywhere
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#2machetemanPosted 11/19/2012 6:05:16 PM
http://www.swtor.com/free/features
#3Diesel95(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:11:34 PM
wow F2P sucks lol.
---
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
#4EpicKingdom_Posted 11/20/2012 5:26:10 AM(edited)
macheteman posted...
http://www.swtor.com/free/features

I was better of not knowing what the differences were. -_-

---
I agree but I don't agree on your multiple troll topics. Therefor I am neutral.
#5DestructersPosted 11/20/2012 5:25:23 AM
With the amount of restriction and now this game is F2P. You can officially say that this game is now Pay 2 Win.
If you ever PvP, you will never ever be able to win against people that pay real money for this game.
#6Sk0rbutPosted 11/20/2012 5:56:53 AM
Destructers posted...
If you ever PvP, you will never ever be able to win against people that pay real money for this game.

SWTOR's F2P-model may be pretty flawed, but that statement is not true.
---
Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid. - L. McKinney
#7Cubbiesboy22Posted 11/20/2012 6:05:44 AM
Diesel95 posted...
wow F2P sucks lol.

Then don't play=\
#8Deaths_BladePosted 11/20/2012 6:08:21 AM
Destructers posted...
With the amount of restriction and now this game is F2P. You can officially say that this game is now Pay 2 Win.

And what about solo play? I sometimes raid in WoW, but I don't do the PVP stuff. How does the F2P model hinder solo play?
---
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it - Thomas Paine: The American Crisis IV
#9PorungaPosted 11/20/2012 6:17:04 AM

I don't think you quite understand what "Pay 2 Win" means...
#10MoganPosted 11/20/2012 7:04:09 AM

No it isn't, it just isn't free to play. If it were pay to win, you'd be able to out perform even the subs by buying **** off the Cartel Market, and you can't do that (yet). Right now, if you're a free player your just heavily incentivised to buy **** so you can even get close to playing as well as a sub.
---
"I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've ****ed!"