F2P whats the differance?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. F2P whats the differance?

User Info: Diesel95

Diesel95
4 years ago#1
in paid vs FRee whats the difference cant see the comparisens anywhere
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!

User Info: macheteman

macheteman
4 years ago#2
http://www.swtor.com/free/features

User Info: Diesel95

Diesel95
4 years ago#3
wow F2P sucks lol.
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
4 years ago#4
macheteman posted...
http://www.swtor.com/free/features

I was better of not knowing what the differences were. -_-
I agree but I don't agree on your multiple troll topics. Therefor I am neutral.

User Info: Destructers

Destructers
4 years ago#5
With the amount of restriction and now this game is F2P. You can officially say that this game is now Pay 2 Win.
If you ever PvP, you will never ever be able to win against people that pay real money for this game.

User Info: Sk0rbut

Sk0rbut
4 years ago#6
Destructers posted...
If you ever PvP, you will never ever be able to win against people that pay real money for this game.

SWTOR's F2P-model may be pretty flawed, but that statement is not true.
Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid. - L. McKinney

User Info: Cubbiesboy22

Cubbiesboy22
4 years ago#7
Diesel95 posted...
wow F2P sucks lol.

Then don't play=\

User Info: Deaths_Blade

Deaths_Blade
4 years ago#8
Destructers posted...
With the amount of restriction and now this game is F2P. You can officially say that this game is now Pay 2 Win.

And what about solo play? I sometimes raid in WoW, but I don't do the PVP stuff. How does the F2P model hinder solo play?
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it - Thomas Paine: The American Crisis IV

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
4 years ago#9

I don't think you quite understand what "Pay 2 Win" means...

User Info: Mogan

Mogan
4 years ago#10

No it isn't, it just isn't free to play. If it were pay to win, you'd be able to out perform even the subs by buying **** off the Cartel Market, and you can't do that (yet). Right now, if you're a free player your just heavily incentivised to buy **** so you can even get close to playing as well as a sub.
"I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've ****ed!"
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. F2P whats the differance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived