lore objects on korriban

#1zaldarPosted 11/23/2012 9:00:51 AM
So I am trying to finish out my lore objects on korriban and I can't seem to figure out how to. I evidently have 4 of 6 but I know I have found more lore objects than that. You have the three in the school, the one in the dungeon, the one that tells you about item modification (which they seem to have changed since it went ftp and made pay to win) and I think another one somewhere. Which ones am I missing?

Evidently I have areas I have not found and species and a title as well but not sure how that is possible, as the map is full. Any help welcome!
#2GeomagnusPosted 11/23/2012 9:13:59 AM
I'm sorry, pay to win? WHAT? I know you can buy some high-ish level equipment from the GTN, but it is HARDLY P2W from my cursory glance at the GTN.
#3Azarath314Posted 11/23/2012 9:59:13 AM
when trying to fill the planetary codex it can be difficult. I know there is a lore object up one of the elevators in the academy right out dark counsel chambers you should have found it when you did the mission of the dead acolyte near the end of the planetary quest line. As far as animals just kill the animals that are not in your planetary codex.

The only other thing i can think of is that there are areas that unlock when you come back to the planet for various missions in regards to class story so your missing codex entries may have to do with those areas.
#4SoulTrapperPosted 11/23/2012 11:16:30 AM
Geomagnus posted...
I'm sorry, pay to win? WHAT? I know you can buy some high-ish level equipment from the GTN, but it is HARDLY P2W from my cursory glance at the GTN.

Oh yeah, being forced to pay real money to wear high end armor isn't P2W at all!
---
PSN: El_Coon
#5zaldar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:26:02 PM
Ah you come back to korriban at some points? Didn't know that. Yeah got the lore object on the elevator about the dark council. For pay to win more talking about how you can buy more enhancement slots for armor and things.

But then I dislike the ftp model anyway pretty hard core. All most all games that have gone from sub to ftp (lotro being a prime example) have been ruined.

Old republic seems like it hasn't so far...but I'm still on the first planet.
#6PteranPosted 11/23/2012 1:29:38 PM
zaldar posted...
For pay to win more talking about how you can buy more enhancement slots for armor and things.

???
---
"Im talking about 2 hits. I hit you, you hit the floor."- Keenan