Maintenance

#21WynnSilvergazePosted 2/4/2013 7:06:56 PM
antipodez posted...
Edavy89 posted...
Dude, get a life.

^

^
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
#22K4P_LinkPosted 2/4/2013 7:13:29 PM
WynnSilvergaze posted...
antipodez posted...
Edavy89 posted...
Dude, get a life.

^

^

Seriously Soul, grow up kid.
#23BDSMKanePosted 2/4/2013 10:31:51 PM
I have to be honest, I don't see it. Critiquing is not the same as trolling, at all. The TC raised a valid complaint without excessive hostility or inflammatory statements. If anyone is trolling it would be the countless people who are refusing to acknowledge the statement. Maybe he has trolled before in other topics, but he is definitely not trolling in this one.

BDSMKane posted...
First of all, I hate trolls; this is a very enjoyable game, if you don't like it then stop wasting your time talking about it. Likewise, I also hate fanboys though who can't admit when a problem exists.

Now, to make sure I'm quite clear on this, I quoted myself. To acknowledge that I'm not being impartial, I will say that TC's fourth post, Katsuragisama's first post, and Jules_Rules' second post are all trolling. They made sarcastic statements with no genuine point or purpose, and while I did get a laugh, they contributed nothing. That is trolling.

However, Edavy89's first post, ZaruenKosai's first post, antipodez's first post, WynnSilvergaze's first post, and K4P_Link's first post are all also trolling, just as fanboys instead of naysayers. So, when I look at this entire topic, I don't see the TC being an annoying troll, I see a bunch of fanboys shoving their head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge the sun exists.

Out of the six discernible posts I saw taking position with the lack of maintenance, only one of them was a real reply, which I am commenting on below. The other five posts are jaded drivel entered by hypocrites who should either post something productive or nothing at all.

Deaths_Blade posted...
Look, unless it is a fatal bug, there's no profit in fixing it. EA makes more money from introducing new cartel stuff than addressing existing bugs. I'd make a guess that they're only got a few people fixing bugs compared to dozens creating new cartel content.

You're right, you make more money selling a product than you do getting or keeping customers. However if the products you sell are inferior quality in any way, the customers will tolerate it only so long before they take their business elsewhere.

Now, they just lost a -lot- of potential money by introducing the free to play system, but they did it as a means of drawing in customers; and it worked. However, now that they brought them in, they need to focus on making sure they are providing a quality product to -keep- the customers. The revenue generated from subscriptions is minor, but it's consistent. On top of that, every person who quits because they're tired of running into the same minor bug or multiple different bugs is going to be less money they make on the cartel market or the expansion.

If you show loyalty to the customers, the customers will be loyal in return, and many businesses need to remember this if they expect to profit. It seems to be a frequently forgotten way to run a company these days, and the vast number of companies going bankrupt is due in part to it.
---
"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
#24SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:16:12 AM(edited)
It's easier to dislike the messenger when you have no valid argument against the message.
It's okay, though, just proves my point is, once again, a valid one.

No maintenance for 2 weeks straight when the costumer service board is riddled with bug complaints and the servers are doing rollbacks on their own with no explanation from Bioware is pretty hard to defend.

So, please, ignore who posts it and actually discus what is posted instead.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#25WynnSilvergazePosted 2/5/2013 5:33:24 PM(edited)
SoulTrapper posted...
It's easier to dislike the messenger when you have no valid argument against the message.
It's okay, though, just proves my point is, once again, a valid one.

No maintenance for 2 weeks straight when the costumer service board is riddled with bug complaints and the servers are doing rollbacks on their own with no explanation from Bioware is pretty hard to defend.

So, please, ignore who posts it and actually discus what is posted instead.

At least you're consistent with coming on GameFAQs to post why you dislike the game or dislike EA every day.
---
You know how it is...Cows go "moo", Dogs go "woof" and MMO Players go "the pvp is unbalanced"
#26SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:02:57 AM
WynnSilvergaze posted...

At least you're consistent with coming on GameFAQs to post why you dislike the game or dislike EA every day.

Yes, same as the die hard EA fanboys, except the opposite.
---
#27ZaruenKosaiPosted 2/6/2013 8:08:09 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
ZaruenKosai posted...
wow soul trapper is STILL trolling these boards.. he has been doing this ever since swtor launched.

Please don't use words if you don't know what they mean, thank you.

You should take your own advice.

Hater = Troll = You

move on with your life , you havent stopped posting nothing but negative things on this board since the game launched ...

you and pulp ARE trolls

deal with it
#28SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:15:38 AM
ZaruenKosai posted...

Hater = Troll = You

move on with your life , you havent stopped posting nothing but negative things on this board since the game launched ...

you and pulp ARE trolls

deal with it

Getting mad at me won't make Bioware perform maintenance, you know?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=594340

Multiple random server rollbacks a day are clearly no big deal.

Why bother trying to fix it or even recognizing that there is a problem?

It happened by itself, it'll go away by itself, right?
---
#29ZaruenKosaiPosted 2/6/2013 8:24:42 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
ZaruenKosai posted...

Hater = Troll = You

you and pulp ARE trolls

deal with it

Getting mad at me won't make Bioware perform maintenance, you know?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=594340

Multiple random server rollbacks a day are clearly no big deal.

Why bother trying to fix it or even recognizing that there is a problem?

It happened by itself, it'll go away by itself, right?

look at that, still taking less than 5 minutes to reply. do you just sit at your chair all night just waiting for people to reply to your posts so you don't cry from loneliness?

i never said anything about the maintenance or anything at all about the game specifically, i dunno why you even brought that up.

i was just clearly defining your role on these boards so that people wouln't fall for your poo doo.

no need to get so butthurt
#30SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:39:27 AM
ZaruenKosai posted...

look at that, still taking less than 5 minutes to reply. do you just sit at your chair all night just waiting for people to reply to your posts so you don't cry from loneliness?

i never said anything about the maintenance or anything at all about the game specifically, i dunno why you even brought that up.

i was just clearly defining your role on these boards so that people wouln't fall for your poo doo.

no need to get so butthurt

It's actually daytime here in Europe and I'm at work.

That's the point: you don't do anything but name calling instead of addressing the topic, which indicates that the stuff I posted is correct and you don't have any arguments as to why Bioware is doing so very, very little to give people a reason to keep subscribing.

You have yet to bring up anything that isn't childish ad hominem.
Which means that, once again, I struck a sore point and uncovered yet another weak spot in the sorely lacking support EAware is giving this game.
---