Have a pre-ordered unopened collectors edition...

#1DarthTophatPosted 2/15/2013 2:20:18 PM
So i pre-ordered the collectors edition, played the early access (got a code emailed to me) got my boxed collectors edition a few days later, and for whatever reason I never opened it.

Im currently downloading the game now, and wondering if its worth while me activating my collectors edition, buying the regular version(or just pay for a month) or just play for free?

What have I missed thus far?

I do intend on playing all classes for the storylines, but where should I start for a KOTOR II "sequel" storyline?

Thanks
---
In My Opinion IMO
http://www.youtube.com/shreddybrek
#2SudiekenPosted 2/15/2013 7:06:34 PM
If you want something similar to KOTOR play Jedi Knight. That's the only one that's similar.
#3rowgue34Posted 2/16/2013 2:02:44 AM
DarthTophat posted...
So i pre-ordered the collectors edition, played the early access (got a code emailed to me) got my boxed collectors edition a few days later, and for whatever reason I never opened it.

Im currently downloading the game now, and wondering if its worth while me activating my collectors edition, buying the regular version(or just pay for a month) or just play for free?

What have I missed thus far?

I do intend on playing all classes for the storylines, but where should I start for a KOTOR II "sequel" storyline?

Thanks

If you want to play and have an unopened colelctors edition why wouldn't you use it? Why would you repurchase a regular version? It's not like the CE is going to become a collectors item worth a lot of money or something.
#4DarthTophat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:23:31 AM
Is there no sith side option that offers a sinmillar kotor experience?
---
In My Opinion IMO
#5Delano7Posted 2/16/2013 6:36:39 AM(edited)
DarthTophat posted...
Is there no sith side option that offers a sinmillar kotor experience?

All the Sith/Imperial stories feel a little KOTOR-like to me. That, and maybe a decent bit of Mass Effect thrown in just cause. It depends on how much KOTOR you're looking for though. This game isn't KOTOR, but it has familiar RPG aspects.
#6DarthTophat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:43:08 AM
I understand that gameplay wiae it wont like
Kotor, but id like to know which class offers the definitive follow up in terms of revan etc (and ill play this class first)
---
In My Opinion IMO
#7Delano7Posted 2/16/2013 6:57:57 AM
DarthTophat posted...
I understand that gameplay wiae it wont like
Kotor, but id like to know which class offers the definitive follow up in terms of revan etc (and ill play this class first)

Sith endgame as a whole does a good job of touching on KOTOR elements, but shows them (and the empire as a whole) from a fairly unique perspective. I can't say much for rebel/Jedi story lines, but there are quite a few Revan quests throughout the game as an empire player. One of the first few planets you visit has an entire quest hub about him.