If I become a subscriber should I restart?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. If I become a subscriber should I restart?

User Info: Flyingpig93

Flyingpig93
3 years ago#1
I'm only lvl 17 and at the beginning of chapter 1, but not sure if it's to late to get the noob perks, yet to early as to which I could start from the beginning again.

User Info: SlightlySychotic

SlightlySychotic
3 years ago#2
I wouldn't restart. That's around the level my characters graduate the capital world on so you're not too far behind on levels (and honestly I over level my characters anyway). Besides XP, the only newbie perk I think you lost was a few levels where you could have picked up a speeder (and those first few worlds don't really require one).
Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're a dog."

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#3
If you're Republic they do. Taris is a nightmare without a speeder.
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
3 years ago#4
I don't see any reason to restart. you get piloting at 15, so you only just barely over-leveled it. About the only thing you will have to do is catch up your new crew skills a little bit. but you can do that on the first planet you travel too*.

*Not the starter planet, the first planet after leaving the space station.
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Old Republic
  3. If I become a subscriber should I restart?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived