If I become a subscriber should I restart?

#1Flyingpig93Posted 2/15/2013 4:09:02 PM
I'm only lvl 17 and at the beginning of chapter 1, but not sure if it's to late to get the noob perks, yet to early as to which I could start from the beginning again.
#2SlightlySychoticPosted 2/15/2013 7:43:59 PM
I wouldn't restart. That's around the level my characters graduate the capital world on so you're not too far behind on levels (and honestly I over level my characters anyway). Besides XP, the only newbie perk I think you lost was a few levels where you could have picked up a speeder (and those first few worlds don't really require one).
---
Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're a dog."
#3SazukeEXPosted 2/15/2013 8:22:05 PM
If you're Republic they do. Taris is a nightmare without a speeder.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#4Edavy89Posted 2/16/2013 2:15:30 PM
I don't see any reason to restart. you get piloting at 15, so you only just barely over-leveled it. About the only thing you will have to do is catch up your new crew skills a little bit. but you can do that on the first planet you travel too*.

*Not the starter planet, the first planet after leaving the space station.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!