Error Code 16

#1PsyrenCallPosted 3/6/2013 10:38:56 PM
I cannot access my characters, it's telling me to validate my email by going to account.swtor.com/user/info. Far as I can tell there's nothing on that page that allows me to validate an e-mail address aside from replacing it, which I did and nothing changed. Any answers? I ask, as the actual user help section of swtor.com and the game itself doesn't tell me ****.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#2tryforcePosted 3/7/2013 12:40:25 PM
After you update email, trying logging to your email account to see if they emailed you already. There should be a link to validate when you click on it.
#3PsyrenCall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 3:18:31 AM
Tried that, then tried using a whole new e-mail address and it somehow worked. Why it couldn't have just said it was a routine e-mail change for security purposes, I don't know. Stupid. Thank you for the help.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!