Error Code 16

• Topic Archived

User Info: PsyrenCall

PsyrenCall
4 years ago#1
I cannot access my characters, it's telling me to validate my email by going to account.swtor.com/user/info. Far as I can tell there's nothing on that page that allows me to validate an e-mail address aside from replacing it, which I did and nothing changed. Any answers? I ask, as the actual user help section of swtor.com and the game itself doesn't tell me ****.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!

User Info: tryforce

tryforce
4 years ago#2
After you update email, trying logging to your email account to see if they emailed you already. There should be a link to validate when you click on it.

User Info: PsyrenCall

PsyrenCall
4 years ago#3
Tried that, then tried using a whole new e-mail address and it somehow worked. Why it couldn't have just said it was a routine e-mail change for security purposes, I don't know. Stupid. Thank you for the help.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived