Star Wars The Old Republic Weekly Operations Pass Free to Play Rewards Not or No

#1YNOTMOAHPosted 3/17/2013 1:04:06 PM
Star Wars The Old Republic Weekly Operations Pass Free to Play Rewards Not or No Rewards

Hey Everyone,

I'm a preferred/F2P/free-to-play player on SWTOR. I've purchase weekly operations passes through the GTN and have completed two operations but was locked out of each completion rewards of 10 Blackhole and 30 Columi commendations. Do any of you subs know if this is because of preferred/F2P? I assumed that, since the lock was purchased so that I could do OPERATIONS that the rewards would also be unlocked as well. That would be the whole point of doing them. I'm just throwing this out there since I've called and emailed customer service 2 times each and am just getting the run around from them. Thanks for any suggestions and I did see a post on SWTOR.com but no responses since 1/31/13.

Tony
Level 50 Smuggler on Jedi Covenant ---> Trynitee <---
---
Commander Shepard
#2Mellow_RGPosted 3/17/2013 5:14:15 PM(edited)
did you complete it through a random group finder and select all instances?

if not you don't get credit for that

if you assemble a group and go in you won't get it

you have to pug it, or you assemble a group then you trigger group finder

manually going in the instance will not give you credit

---
So I heard you like Nyarlathotep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcvP758390
#3Xeno_PredatorPosted 3/17/2013 6:51:52 PM
It is exactly because you are not subbed. That reward is given in the form of a reward box which is locked for F2P/Preferred players. For anyone wondering it's the same kind of box as the recruit PvP box we used to get at level 50.
---
Genius has its limitations. Ignorance has none.
#4YNOTMOAH(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:06:09 PM
Xeno_Predator posted...
It is exactly because you are not subbed. That reward is given in the form of a reward box which is locked for F2P/Preferred players. For anyone wondering it's the same kind of box as the recruit PvP box we used to get at level 50.

Thanks for the answer...I guess I'll be sticking with hard mode flash points for full rewards and avoiding OPS unless it's Xeno until I max out my reputation.
---
Commander Shepard