VIP Access Query

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TherumancerX

TherumancerX
7 years ago#1
How long did it take people to get their VIP access from Gamestop/Marvel. I pre-ordered the game a while ago, got my special cardboard chit with the address, entered my receipt number and everything else and STILL haven't gotten anything back from them.

If anyone has a spare code, I'd appeciate it (Thorley23@sbcglobal.net) BUT, despite how that sounds I'd vastly prefer to be able to get my own VIP invite, so I'm wondering if anyone has had any problems? I've been at it for a while which is why I haven't been seriously pursueing getting one her, I've probably sent in like 20 requests by now.

User Info: Monitor

Monitor
7 years ago#2
I had to contact Gamestop's customer support. I included my receipt # in the email, and explained I still had not received my VIP code.

It took around 3-5 business days, and I was sent a VIP code. I had to keep an eye out for it, as it was in my SPAM folder.
Monitor
http://www.prowrestlingx.com/

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
7 years ago#3
I pre-ordered online and got it two days after that.
XBL Gamertag: MistyMayFan12
PSN ID: Hellslinger12

TherumancerX
7 years ago#4
Thanks Monitor I guess I'll try that.

User Info: Gambit1024

Gambit1024
7 years ago#5
On the MUA2 website under the VIP menu it says to click the link if you hadn't recieved the VIP code to follow the steps. I got mine like a day after I did it.

User Info: blutoblutarskyX

blutoblutarskyX
7 years ago#6
yeah-

i had no problems with mine but a lot of people seem to be having problems recently.

TherumancerX
7 years ago#7
Hmmm well I tried the MUA2 site and the "problems" clicky just sent me to the gamestop registration page, and it says I've already registered under my E-mail address.

I guess I'll give it yet another day and then see about contacting Gamestop's customer service.

User Info: CaptainSkulls

CaptainSkulls
7 years ago#8

I got my code about a half hour after I put in my info.

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
7 years ago#9
I still have not got mine and when I called Gamestop they said they will give it to me when I pick up my copy.

Since I preordered the game several months ago, I didn't keep the receipt.
http://card.mygamercard.net/Emotional+Hobo.png
http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/Emotional-Hobo.png

TherumancerX
7 years ago#10
I have my receipt so there shouldn't be any problems on that account. Right now my information is apparently in their system (since it said my E-mail address was used when I just tried again) which is why I am giving them until tomorrow.

Truthfully I wouldn't care that much but it seems like they are now offering some kind of in-game benefits (costumes) for VIP members who actually show up, so I am interested in checking this out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived