Juggernaut...DLC without code?

#1Maelstrom52Posted 9/14/2009 8:00:43 AM
I just turned on my Xbox 360 and went into check out what new content was on XBL... to my surprise, there is a code to download Juggernaut for MUA2. Does this mean that I don't need to get the game from Gamestop, or is this just so that I can play online with someone else who has Juggernaut?

Thanks.

---
...and that's how I roll!
#2darthvader1982Posted 9/14/2009 8:01:26 AM
this is just so that you can play online with someone else who has Juggernaut
---
"something about nuking an entire town is just a lot more satysfying than blowing up a small area with fire " XBL GT: vanishingviper
#3superdubesPosted 9/14/2009 8:06:39 AM
if you hit A on it you'll notice that the word teaser is in the name for the download
---
PSN ID and Gamertag: superdubes
"Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos"
#4Maelstrom52(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2009 8:06:44 AM
Crap! I would've run out to grab today otherwise. Stupid Gamestop and their not-selling-until-release-day policy.

---
#5superdubesPosted 9/14/2009 8:08:15 AM
Yes, darn them and their not wanting to pay a fine for breaking the street date of a new game.
---
PSN ID and Gamertag: superdubes
"Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos"
#6Vegeta2517Posted 9/14/2009 8:25:48 AM
^^Correct. It's not Gamestop's fault that they can't sell it yet. I'm a little surprised the smaller stores don't get slapped around a little more for doing it.
---
I am Schtoltenheim Reinbach III.
#7GodzFollowerPosted 9/14/2009 8:31:44 AM

^^Correct. It's not Gamestop's fault that they can't sell it yet. I'm a little surprised the smaller stores don't get slapped around a little more for doing it.

Nobody big cares enough to look into those little stores since competition isn't watching them. If Gstop started breaking streetdates they'd be poster children after that, but not the good kind like spidey.
---
"A Good Friend Once Told Me, You Are Memory,Without Them We Equal Nothing" - Avenged Sevenfold - Remenissions
#8Maelstrom52(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2009 8:33:54 AM
Guys, it was a joke...I'm not really pissed that Gamestop isn't breaking street date. Sarcasm on an online message board is as apparent as "red" is to the color blind.

---
#9LTJpunkPosted 9/14/2009 8:38:19 AM
I tried to get the guy at Wal-Mart to break street date for me yesterday, he said he couldn't because "Wal-Mart may then lose the right to sell the game." Yeah ****ing right! Wal-Mart accounts for something like 40% of all game sales. Like Activision would ever be stupid enough to cut them out.
---
The government scheduled Obama's speech to start at 6pm. It started at 6:15. That tells you all you need to know about how they'll handle health care.-D. Miller
#10Maelstrom52(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2009 12:21:12 PM
^

40%? No no no.....that's WAAAY too high. More like 7-8%. Dude, that would mean nearly half of all game sales come from Wal-Mart. 10% is ridiculously high, but 40% is astronomical.

---