ok i use this class in ffa when i wanna kick ass and look like a hacker
tar-21 red dot site+hbs
akimbo usp with extended mags
semtex/stun
bling pro
stopping power pro
steady aim pro
painkiller

in ffa people say my gun has no recoil.hell even i say there is as much recoil as an acr.why?and coz i have a great headset that i just bought and i have hbs it looks like i follow people through walls or when some1 runs around a corner or slowly walks around it.i immediatly look at them and shoot.thats reflexes+high mouse sensitivity.ive been called a hacker at least 10 times by using this class.never got more than 10 deaths.always won.had a 21 win streak before i was put in a map that i hate
---
<>Your the architect of your own defeat!<>Decadence isn't easy! Is it?<>
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
#2bnui_ransderPosted 8/29/2010 10:45:50 PM
Akimbo USP + Extended Mags

I love them
---
My second(crappy) gmod Video!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=202pxm9mf6o
#3Mr_duongPosted 8/30/2010 8:29:51 PM
Riot Shield
Akimbo Handguns
Claymore
Sleight of Hand Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

I can't wait to hear people cry OMG HACKS NO WAY YOU SWITCH THAT FAST!
---
Weaksauce.
#4predaturdPosted 8/31/2010 11:08:18 AM
asus xonar stx soundcard + beyerdynamic dt880 headphones + sitrep pro = perfect audio location :)
on favela i can stick to the middle of the map and find everybody with sound alone.
add the fact most people think that ninja pro actually is useful and the hackusations start rolling in
#5heartveiwPosted 8/31/2010 12:32:00 PM
my good headphoned broke :|
but then so did my crappy ones >:O

most player who dont have headphones have no reason to complain if theyre not using ninja pro. but if nobody know, ninja pro only makes your footsteps 1/4 instead of full on silent. I have herd people with ninja pro sneak up on me before.

but now its just me, 2 speakers, and a 200W sub to help me hear.
---
Roses are red, Violets are blue, None of youre base, Are still belong to you.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LookaFARMER | http://steamcommunity.com/id/heartview
#6predaturdPosted 8/31/2010 4:12:47 PM
strap your speakers to your head then :D
poor mans akg k1000s :P
#7occupine(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2010 8:18:07 PM
what do u think of my class though?feel free to copy it if you want
---
#8MajikHaatPosted 8/31/2010 9:48:49 PM
what do u think of my class though?feel free to copy it if you want

You asked for it!

tar-21 red dot site+hbs
akimbo usp with extended mags
semtex/stun
bling pro
stopping power pro
steady aim pro
painkiller

TAR is a great choice, and is the best AR in the game. HBS is fine if you want to use it, but the sight is a waste of an attachment, as is using Bling. If you really want to use Bling though, then go for the Silencer instead. Akimbo handguns are fine for a backup weapon in close quarters. SP makes the TAR absolutely scary up close, and even lets you spray at long range before any noticeable recoil kicks in. SA is useless, and should be replaced with either Ninja or Sitrep. Relying on hipfire just means you need to work on your aim more, and no, it is not necessary for your akimbo handguns.

Other than that, it's fine. My TAR class:

TAR w/ Silencer
USP w/ Tac Knife
Claymore
Scavenger
Stopping Power
Ninja

Stealthy and deadly. Clays are not for camping, but rather covering any paths the enemy may be taking. Especially rage inducing when they can't exit their spawn because of clays.
---
"Do you like my high horse? I found it in a shop on the moral high ground." -GiantHaystacks
#9occupine(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2010 12:29:25 AM
thanks.silencer nerfs the damage.i like the fast kills.and i like drawing people to me so i can just pwn them.besides red dot is just GREAT.i dont really like the irons.but i love the red dot.skidrow is like the best map to use this class.i use the akimbo usps coz i like akimbo and when i run out of ammo with the tar i know i can get kills.
---