what does nerfed mean?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1

did i just humiliate myself?

5 years ago#2
To make less powerful/effective. I believe its a reference to Nerf guns with their rubber/harmless bullets.
5 years ago#3
That depends....are you kidding?

If you are: The status of animals of some sort after they have been gathered by a Nerf Herder

On a more serious note: the weakening of something, like a gun, or weakening a killstreak
---
The Adrenaline Rush/Surge Equation:
Storm/Thor+Spider-man/Green Goblin/Venom/Deadpool/Gambit/Human Torch=over 90,000
5 years ago#4
Do you want to know what a dictionary is too?
---
frisbeeteerianism, believes that when you die your soul goes to the top of the garage and you cant get it down
psn: mokatha
5 years ago#5

your really nice ^

5 years ago#6
haha its funny how people on this website have funny geeky words for various things. lol. " nerfed " lol
5 years ago#7
i no aye?
---
frisbeeteerianism, believes that when you die your soul goes to the top of the garage and you cant get it down
5 years ago#8
^kinda like when you just said "lol".
---
PSN: SheepRaaper3000 (ALT: seafaringman)
5 years ago#9
Umm its not just this website, try the whole interwebs
---
5 years ago#10
"Nerfed" is hardly exclusive to this website. I first heard the word when playing FFXI (before wow came out) and have heard it used everywhere video game related. I'm sure it was used long before I heard it for the first time as well.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
PSN: Eudyptes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived