hardscoping = noob?

#1Manic_KnightPosted 2/21/2010 9:22:40 PM
ok so i was playing s+d on rundown and killed the last guy on their team with a hardscope and the second he died, all of the other team started saying "oh i bet that was a hardscope"
then when they saw the kc, they were all like "omg what a s**t hardscope noob"
well there were 2 or 3 snipers on their team and they were both like 2-4 and 3-4 where as i was like 10-2.
seriously? do people really think quickscoping is the best way to use a sniper?
i mean quickscoping can be handy if you have no other choice but all the time???
i'd prefer to have a better kdr and hardscope than get an amazing quickscope from across the map and have a really bad kdr :/
#2HaYZuuSzPosted 2/21/2010 9:23:25 PM
In the world of call of duty, everything is noob and everyone is a noob. lrn2mute
---
I wumbo, you wumbo, he she me wumbooo wumbo, wumboing, wumBOLOGY!!! the study of WUMBO!!! its first grade spongebob
People these days, no respect
#3DerwoodPosted 2/21/2010 9:24:31 PM
I don't even know what hard scope or quick scope mean
#4mp40er_rgerPosted 2/21/2010 9:25:09 PM
Same thing happened to me. I took my time and aimed for a campers head. The whole lobby started calling me a hardscoper. Well I'm sorry that I prefer not to 360 no-scope from a 10 story building <_<.
#5Kastro187420Posted 2/21/2010 9:25:43 PM
The fad of Quick-Scoping has basically convinced people that if you don't try to R&G with a Sniper Rifle, you aren't sniping right. Personally, I enjoy "HardScoping" (why is it even called that anyway, it should just be Sniping), its much more satisfying lining up that headshot, than relying on the game's aim-assist to get me a kill.

---
PSN - Kastro187420 - Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.
#6benboi414Posted 2/21/2010 9:26:19 PM
Yea what he said everyone has something to bi*ch about because someone killed them and they think they shouldnt have died. People are dumb and no matter what you do you'll always be a noob
#7PalletTownHeroPosted 2/21/2010 9:32:13 PM

Wait, hardscope = standard sniping? Can someone explain this to me? If hardscoping is noob then im pro noob.

#8Dr_SozePosted 2/21/2010 9:34:06 PM
its much more satisfying lining up that headshot, than relying on the game's aim-assist to get me a kill.

No doubt. This is the best thing I've read on the forums all day. I'm baffled by why many people think exploiting the aim-assist takes more skill than sniping. Then again, the CoD community consist mainly of pre-teens (mentally, at least).
#9ShadowAce7Posted 2/21/2010 10:30:23 PM
Hardscoping is more effective than quickscoping. Because of all the people who use assault rifles, hardscoping gives you a big advantage.

On another note, I like HaYZuuSz's name and sig.
---
O'Doyle Rules!
-A certified YLOD victim.
#10EvilZ123456Posted 2/21/2010 10:31:48 PM
hard scoping = sniping regular lol
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)