Quickscopers: A Formal Guide to Trick-Shotting

#1MrIpoPosted 5/26/2010 6:40:49 PM

These trick shots are meant to be performed in quickscope lobbies, preferably as a game winner. Warning: Attempts to perform these shots in public matches will result in ridicule and name calling unless you land them. I take no credit for inventing these shots.

Sensitivity recommended for all trick shots: 8-10

Perks recommended: Sleight of hand pro, Stopping power, and Ninja pro

---

Spins

The 360: The most basic and common trick shot. Spin 360 degrees, and shoot(quickscope) the instant you stop spinning. A pause in between stopping the spin and shooting is frowned upon, and some even claim it is not a true 360 if this occurs. Jumping during or after the spin are variants that add flare to this shot.

The 720: Two full spins in any direction, and a shot intantly following. Same as above with another full spin. Extremely difficult.

The Double 180: Spin 180 degrees one way, and instantly spin 180 degrees the other way to be back facing your opponent. Again, shoot the instant you stop spinning. This shot sounds rather simple and silly on paper, but looks pretty good if executed properly.

The Double 360: Same as above, but each spin is a 360 this time. Great looking shot. The drawback is the time it takes to perform, leaving you vulnerable.

Obviously you could spin as long as you want, but this is not recommended because of the amount of time it takes to spin further than a 720.

Others

The Swiffer Shot: Quickly bring the scope up, and let it down a small amount, repeating this process at least two times. Shoot anytime within this cycle. The original swiffer shot created by cr1tikal required the shooter to be moving, and be without SoH pro, but for quickscope lobby purposes these two rules are generally not required.

The Blast Flash: Requires blast shield. Repeatedly tap RB to continuously turn the blast shield on and off. Shoot while this is happening.

The 360 Blast Flash: One of my favorite shots. Requires blast shield. While spinning 360 degrees, tap RB twice very quickly to turn the blast shield on, and then off. Shoot the instant you stop spinning. Very difficult. Note: Any of the spins can be combined with the blast flash in this manner to create a very fancy trick shot. I have succesfully landed a Double 360 Blast Flash and a 720 Blast Flash. Just keep in mind the shield should be flashed once (tap RB twice) during every 360. This means tapping RB four times for a 720.

The Double Y: Quickly tap the 'Y' button twice and shoot following this action. Looks best with a shotgun secondary.

The 360 Double Y: Same as above, but Y must be tapped during the 360. This time you have to use your pointer finger to tap Y, since your thumb is doing the 360.

The Sideways Shot: Throwing knife required. The instant you shoot, press and hold RB. If done correctly, your view will actually turn sideways to a 45 degree angle(for as long as you hold RB).The delay between button presses must be almost non exsistent for this shot to work, therefore you must switch your hand to a claw like grip. Your middle finger should be on the trigger with your pointer finger on RB. The room for error is so small it is impossible to shoot with your pointer and quickly move to RB and press it. Combine with a 360 for one of the most difficult shots out there.

#2SheenyGodPosted 5/26/2010 6:44:17 PM
Use gun
Aim at chest
Shoot
Actually get a kill
Mute children yelling "ZOMG HARDSCOPEAR"
---
Censor Fail - http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6646/censorfail.jpg
GameFaqs-Trolling made easy
#3timbo3687Posted 5/26/2010 6:50:37 PM

Use gun
Aim at chest
Shoot
Actually get a kill
Mute children yelling "ZOMG HARDSCOPEAR"

This.
---
Xbox GT: aREs BRaVO07
New York Jets Fan, so what?
#4shadowbat223Posted 5/26/2010 6:54:37 PM
last one is cool got one in winning kill lol they were like hacker
---
gt:KoG PredatoR-- if you like scamming kids put this in yo sig
#5MrIpo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2010 6:59:05 PM

shadowbat223 posted...
last one is cool got one in winning kill lol they were like hacker
---
gt:KoG PredatoR-- if you like scamming kids put this in yo sig

hahaha i know today my buddy was doing it and he got a game winner and this guy was 'OMG MODDER WTF' 'thats a mod iv seen someone else do it!' and we just flamed him hard

#6KintiPosted 5/26/2010 7:02:15 PM
Wait what's the one where you don't look like a douchebag with too much time on your hands?
---
'There are so many idiots who's asses I have to kick. I gotta keep a list to keep track of them all!'-Edward Elric
#7GeneraI_FringsPosted 5/26/2010 7:03:20 PM
User Name MrIpo
User ID 3002801
Board User Level 30: Regular User
Awarded to users with at least 75 Karma. No posting restrictions, can now search topic titles.

Hey TC, why can't I see your info?
---
http://i42.tinypic.com/20at6l4.png
#8MrIpo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2010 7:13:28 PM

GeneraI_Frings posted...
User Name MrIpo
User ID 3002801
Board User Level 30: Regular User
Awarded to users with at least 75 Karma. No posting restrictions, can now search topic titles.

Hey TC, why can't I see your info?
---
http://i42.tinypic.com/20at6l4.png

wut

#9rocklobsta24Posted 5/26/2010 7:19:36 PM
check out my tage i just uploaded to see the sideways shot in action final killcam. Pretty sweet looking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFmiC22f_4U

Completely forgot to swiffer shot though. dang.
---
GT: o RockLobsta o
1v1 quickscope me
#10KnuxtheTurtlePosted 5/26/2010 7:24:24 PM
QUESTION: Why in the **** would you do this?! Use the sniper the way you were supposed to. *points at military sniper* Lol, hardscoper!
---
<Insert witty comment here>
Do you know the muffin man? He owes me money.