White House MP map.

#1xSithiSxPosted 10/4/2009 8:19:21 PM

Who besides me would love to see a multiplayer map in the white house? Or sections of it at least, imagine knifing someone in the oval office! I am really glad they are bringing the fight to the US this time.. I always said they should do that. Even if theres not a White House map there will be some maps that are set in the USA.

#2TheUndeadCowPosted 10/4/2009 8:20:35 PM
Did you know its illegal to say,"I wanna kill the president!"? Federal offense. They lock you up forever.
---
Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I am a cow.
#3Xel the AncientPosted 10/4/2009 8:22:40 PM
Actually "I'm going to kill the president!" gets you arrested.

---
Ubiquitous Master of the AMA
#4xSithiSx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2009 8:23:16 PM
Ok? Anyways what about my question.. silly billys.
#5rock_solidPosted 10/4/2009 8:29:02 PM
i think it would be awesome too.....but i doubt we'll get a multiplayer map inside the white house
#6OrchidiaPosted 10/4/2009 8:33:22 PM
Anyone ever see the skit from The State? ^^^
---
GT & PSN : Silent Skeleton
Now Playing : Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare - XBOX
#7xSithiSx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2009 8:43:01 PM
Or the old skit from MadTV... or wait was it MadTV? I remember seeing it when I was really young, mighta been a skit show on MTV actually.
#8Martiin51Posted 10/4/2009 8:45:18 PM
if ANYTHING, we'll be lucky enough to get a map like maybe around or in the FRONT of the white house
#9rock_solidPosted 10/4/2009 8:51:52 PM
Martiin51 posted...
if ANYTHING, we'll be lucky enough to get a map like maybe around or in the FRONT of the white house

agreed
#10DieKoogPosted 10/4/2009 8:53:00 PM
It's really, really, illegal to say I think someone should kill the president of the United States of America...But not illegal to say 'with a mortar launcher'...cause that's it's own sentence.

I also found out it's incredibly illegal, extremely illegal, to go on television and say something like, the best place to fire a mortar launcher at the white house would be from the roof of the Rockefeller-Hewitt building because of minimal security and you'd have a clear line of sight to the President's bedroom. Insanely illegal, ridiculously, recklessly, insanely illegal.
---
"Do I preach to you while you're laying stoned in the gutter?"
"No."