"da, i know a place" ***SPOILERS***

#1ashmaceynPosted 11/11/2009 11:11:22 AM
***SPOILERS***
-
-
-
-

At the end of the final mission, after killing shepard (which was freakin awesome btw! pow! knife to the eye!), Price and Nikolai are carrying Soap to the chopper when Price says " We need to get Soap out of here" and Nikolai responds by saying "Da, i know a place"...

...do you think this could be left open for a game expansion? like Grand Theft Auto have taken to doing with the GTA IV series
#2WheresmyslawPosted 11/11/2009 11:12:15 AM
Doubtful.

More likely a cliffhanger for a future installment.
---
Brian: Stewie, you're judgmentally quoting the bible and you don't even know how to read.
Stewie: Welcome to America.
#3goku2048Posted 11/11/2009 11:13:30 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Seriously an expansion for an already good game?!!
---
A new troll is rising!
#4connecticainePosted 11/11/2009 11:14:01 AM
Making you pull the knife out of Soap was awesome.
---
Your mom is Ava Devine!!!!
#5ashmaceyn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2009 11:51:15 AM
'good' is the word this game deserves, single player wasn't fantastic but neither was it bad. When i'd finished the campaign i definitely felt short changed after all the build up and hype before release, Considering i finished it in 4 and a half hours. I felt like there should have been more to come, so when the credits rolled i was pretty shocked...and unlike MW1, there aren't many missions i plan on playing over and over again.

i think a campaign expansion is what this needs to tie up the loose ends at the end of the game. But considering its been something like 3 and a half years between MW1 and MW2, im not holding my breath
#6radismaPosted 11/11/2009 11:57:19 AM
Yeah when you pulled the knife out of your chest and flung it at shepard...i came...twice...

But id like to see alot of lose ends tied up.

Were did the take soap?

Where is Makarov?

Who is the leader gonna be now (That shepard is KIA)

Does USA invade Russia now after DC got screwed?

Is Russia still in USA?
---
GAMERTAG : Radisma
DJ Radisma on www.siradio.fm (Tune in 10pm EST -1am EST sunday nights)
#7ashmaceyn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2009 12:02:29 PM
i think those are the 4 main questions everyone is asking.

theres no doubt that the next game will be in russia, after the "when are we going to moscow" dialogue at the end of the whisky tango mission, IW have a habbit of games following on from each other. But i really wanted to slot Makarov, no doubt that too will follow on in the next game.

I just hope IW pull there fingers out and don't leave us waiting another 3 years til the next release
#8Ghurhgs gfPosted 11/11/2009 12:07:01 PM
CoD4 came out in 2007. It's been about two years. L2Math.
#9darkprince909Posted 11/11/2009 12:14:50 PM
lol... however bad you think this cliffhanger is, just remember that halo 2's was 100 times worse.
---
GT: Darkprince909
A man chooses. A slave obeys. I chose the impossible.
#10TamaNeko77Posted 11/11/2009 12:15:27 PM
IW said they'll come out with something next year. I'm guessing it's going to be a DLC mission pack.
---
BAN LIFE
STOP DEATH