Silenced UMP

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
Why do people use it so much?!
In the beginning there was nothing, then Captain MacMillan said "Oi Suzy" and bashed a rock with the butt of the rifle. That is how the world began.
6 years ago#2
Its the best attachment for the UMP.
Whenever Im about to do something, I think, Would an idiot do that? and if they would, I do not do that thing. - Dwight K. Schrute
6 years ago#3
The silenced UMP is the best attachment for the UMP.
Atmosphere creates the greatest music in the entire world ever in the world.
Oh, and Metallica (sp?) is overrated. Yeah. Finally someone says it.
6 years ago#4
It's the best AR in the game.
engaged to Trosbada <3 tumus <3 ilikepie <3 gg <3 all my other lovers who i forgot <3
This is DinoDanny - http://i49.tinypic.com/25ivvvc.jpg
6 years ago#5
What if you bling it and use a Holographic sight?
In the beginning there was nothing, then Captain MacMillan said "Oi Suzy" and bashed a rock with the butt of the rifle. That is how the world began.
6 years ago#6
It's an SMG...
6 years ago#7
You dont have to use the UMP silenced but use whatever you like and good with.
Whenever Im about to do something, I think, Would an idiot do that? and if they would, I do not do that thing. - Dwight K. Schrute
6 years ago#8
It's an SMG...

in real life it is.. in this games its an asault rifle with the range of a barret 50 cal and the stopping power of an rpd

thats why everyone uses it.

Not changing this sig until CJayC returns gamefaqs to its former glory!
6 years ago#9
In all seriousness, the negative damage/range modifier from a silencer does not apply.

----
War isn't about dying for your country, it's about pwning the other poor ******* as he dies for his.
6 years ago#10
Because people need crutches... >__>

But I swear, I am officially disgusted whenever I see the UMP now, because the last match I had before I rage quit, I could not put one burst on any guy using the UMP with my M16...you know SOMETHING is wrong when that **** happens right?
PSN: MG42CHEF Everyone bleeds the same.-Riddick
Vash is my hero, check him out : http://www.youtube.com/user/vash12349

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived