my god....

#11anon7941Posted 3/1/2012 8:05:50 PM
Grobari posted...
anon7941 posted...
Grobari posted...
I ALWAYS win in ffa with nothing but quickscopers. They ruin the game for me by simply being BORING

Then why are you complaining? Shouldn't you be glad that you're winning so easily? If you want a challenge, deviate from your current playstyle.

the complaint is that it's boring. Deviate from MY playstyle? You mean a different class for different situations? Which i have? not changing MY playstyle because some kids want to do LOL 460 NOSCOPES SOO 1337

_

Let me point something out to you, there is a DIFFERENCE between quickscopers and trickshotters. Trickshotters, by all means, is "one of the cancers" that ruined CoD, SMART quickscopers, however, are different. They do whatever it takes to get the kill be it a quickscope or a pistol to the face.

You said you were bored of wrecking kids, I suggested you switched to something more challenging. Is it THAT hard to understand?
---
2/27/11 Reinstated as the official Cup-bearer for Kisame
#12GrobariPosted 3/1/2012 8:20:53 PM
I like to play FFA. "Trickshotters" infest those lobbies

my fun is ruined. is that hard to understand?
---
the only reason I wake up in the morning is to see if there's a trailer for bad boys 3 - deadguy153
http://soundcloud.com/darkest_dawn/
#13anon7941Posted 3/1/2012 8:24:02 PM
Grobari posted...
I like to play FFA. "Trickshotters" infest those lobbies

my fun is ruined. is that hard to understand?

Yes it is when your argument is that you're winning too easily.

I'm done.
---
#14Badmood136Posted 3/1/2012 9:42:27 PM(edited)
I'm sorry anon, but he's got you on this one. He's not complaining that he's being beaten by quickscopers, he's saying that it's boring playing against them. Deviating from his playstyle won't change the fact that they're very easy to beat. Even a camper can prove to be more challenging than 90% of quickscopers.

Your argument really has no point, because you cannot argue against someone simply not having fun. We all have fun in different ways. Some people like pulling off sick trick shots. Some people simply like winning. Some people like to single handedly obliterate entire enemy teams *I fall here*. And he apparently likes variety to his opponents. You can't blame him for having fun in a different manner than you or I do, because the only real option he has in this scenario is to play another game or another gametype, which honestly shouldn't EVER be an option brought about by the community in a good game.

And I will agree, this game's community is ATROCIOUS. I can slap people's **** all day and that doesn't change the fact that both teammates and enemies tend to be pants-on-head stupid, and that does indeed cut down on the fun level - more so for some than for others. Personally I revel in the fact that I can make up for an entire team of negative teammates by myself, but if this game had a good community, it would be leagues better.

Edit: That said, I don't personally agree that quickscopers are killing the game, because I don't mind easy kills. It's their fault if they want to fail over and over and over and over again, and it makes me laugh every time I tack on another 10 deaths to a quickscoper's already pathetic kill spread. But again, that comes around to the point of where one draws their fun in a game, and there's no need to reiterate that.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: Nothing
#15JVel91Posted 3/2/2012 6:56:56 AM
Lmfao
---
[EMT]
#16roitactPosted 3/2/2012 8:55:09 AM
i like to dribble butterscotch onto sleeping nuns.....well if we're discussing how people have fun i thought i'd better weigh in on the subject
---
i will not be held responsible for your stupidity... GT: jimmyrockstar, PSN: testesbomb---
#17Badmood136Posted 3/2/2012 9:27:43 AM
^
Hey, if that's your thing, eh? =P Wait, wut?
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: Nothing
#18anon7941Posted 3/2/2012 12:35:52 PM
Badmood136 posted...
I'm sorry anon, but he's got you on this one. He's not complaining that he's being beaten by quickscopers, he's saying that it's boring playing against them. Deviating from his playstyle won't change the fact that they're very easy to beat. Even a camper can prove to be more challenging than 90% of quickscopers.

Your argument really has no point, because you cannot argue against someone simply not having fun. We all have fun in different ways. Some people like pulling off sick trick shots. Some people simply like winning. Some people like to single handedly obliterate entire enemy teams *I fall here*. And he apparently likes variety to his opponents. You can't blame him for having fun in a different manner than you or I do, because the only real option he has in this scenario is to play another game or another gametype, which honestly shouldn't EVER be an option brought about by the community in a good game.

And I will agree, this game's community is ATROCIOUS. I can slap people's **** all day and that doesn't change the fact that both teammates and enemies tend to be pants-on-head stupid, and that does indeed cut down on the fun level - more so for some than for others. Personally I revel in the fact that I can make up for an entire team of negative teammates by myself, but if this game had a good community, it would be leagues better.

Edit: That said, I don't personally agree that quickscopers are killing the game, because I don't mind easy kills. It's their fault if they want to fail over and over and over and over again, and it makes me laugh every time I tack on another 10 deaths to a quickscoper's already pathetic kill spread. But again, that comes around to the point of where one draws their fun in a game, and there's no need to reiterate that.

The basis of the argument was about how quickscoping is apparently "the cancer that killed CoD" but it somehow turned into an argument about what is fun and what's not. However, I can agree that arguing about the fun-factor is useless, so my apologies.

And JVEL, you best help me give out the dee in 2v2s when you get back.
---
#19genius14Posted 3/3/2012 12:19:13 AM
lmao what is this...
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: Ace Of Blew
On a scale of 1 to pretzel, how salty are you? "can someone just lay me??" -Theta64
#20_Itachi_Uchiha_Posted 3/3/2012 5:51:22 AM(edited)
ITT: Anything that whips out its D and smacks us upside the face with it is now broken or overpowered.

I'm surprised you haven't called me broken TC.

---
Former Professional/Competitive Gamer: SSBM, SSBB, Pokemon DPP, Pokemon BW, Call of Duty, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2.