Fastest way to level up?

#1Frails1Posted 4/25/2012 7:32:29 AM
I've never played this game, but I borrowed a copy and I want to prestige as fast as possible to get an extra token in MW3. Any tricks for rapidly gaining XP?
---
MY BAND DOESN'T EXIST WE'VE HAD TWO SONGS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS
#2Kantus_4040Posted 4/25/2012 8:24:43 AM
Hmm killing people getting challenges for guns,perks and killsteaks. Playing the game modes these are the ways to level up in MW2. Hope you enjoy playing :)
---
So if you get beat you call my whole team bad but look at your K/D
GT- M3tallic Munk3y
#3brothersmurfPosted 4/25/2012 11:04:28 AM
if you can get 10 kills per s/d match you can rank up like a machine in that. hq and demo are good. just play the objective like crazy and you'll rank up faster than a guy who goes for ac130s every game.
---
GT:Snarfberry
#4Terrence57Posted 4/25/2012 11:32:10 AM
if you don't mind ground war, play that. and run the killstreak set up of 5-7-8, predator, harrier, emergency airdrop. call in your emergency airdrop where all of your team mates are, and let them take everything EXCEPT for the chopper gunner/ac130
---
Gamertag: zTerrence ll www.youtube.com/zTerrence1
Dumbest youtube comment ever: http://bit.ly/yDmf8X
#5shemzahaayPosted 4/25/2012 12:30:17 PM
Demolition if you like killing a lot of people.
SnD if you're good at killing.
---
Sniping
1. To shoot at individuals from a concealed place. 2. A shot, especially a gunshot, from a concealed place.
#6roitactPosted 4/25/2012 9:32:34 PM
switch your weapons round to complete challenges even if you just focus on the basic kill/ headshot challenges for each weapon you should get a lot of points pretty quickly and you'll likely complete the attatchment challenges as you go,

killstreak challenges can be pretty quick too depending on your setup, calling in uav cuav is pretty easy, combined with hardline even quicker, same goes for calling in air crates with a carepackage sentry and emergency airdrop that'll tot up pretty fast,
---
i will not be held responsible for your stupidity... GT: jimmyrockstar, PSN: testesbomb---
#7epicfailtryhardPosted 4/26/2012 3:09:04 AM
shemzahaay posted...
Demolition if you like killing a lot of people.
SnD if you're good at killing.

SnD-where real players gather.
---
screw my k/d. screw the epic campstreak rewards...i want some hatemail from a bk randie shrieking like a frenzied, rabid wombat possessed by the devil.
#8Frails1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 7:47:54 AM
Thanks for all the tips guys.

I know this kind of warrants a "duh, just kill people" response, but the reason I ask is MW3 has a certain gametype that is proven to yield boatloads more XP than any other.

Anyway, I just got done with my VERY FIRST SESSION of MW2 EVER!

First impressions:

I LOVE the maps. Compared to MW3 and BLOPS, I'm finding MW2's map selection to be my favorite.

Snipers. EVERYWHERE! Pretty much 2/3rds of any given lobby was quick scoping. I'm not complaining, it was just noticeable.

No one plays this anymore, especially on PS3. Took awhile for the matchmaking server to get a full game.

I hope they release some sort of "CoD Collection" with all the maps in one game.
---
#9Frails1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 11:41:59 AM
Some people are really good at this game.

Nearly every game I've played has ended via Nuke. You rarely see MOABs in MW3.

That's cool and everything, but it really bugs me when it happens in Domination while we're winning by a sizeable margin. One of my biggest gripes in MW3 is when people just go for kills and ignore the objective...letting objective-based games end via Tactical Nuke is pretty lame IMO.

Enjoying the game otherwise.
---
#10pWN54SsPosted 4/26/2012 8:50:45 PM
10th lobby.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2l1rue8oi1qasthro1_r1_500.gif