i understand now...

#1epicfailtryhardPosted 4/26/2012 4:22:42 AM
i played yet another match of ground war (tdm) and having fulfilled my four kills (a la' camping and hardline) for my 5-7-9 campstreak rewards. i went to my obscure little hiding place and started my seclusion. as i sat watching the killfeed (i had to participate somehow, right?) i could feel my mind beginning to warp and bend.

suddenly, killcams were credible sources of information...and...and...that pavelow...i made that! i could almost hear the bk randoms (same ones over and over) as they insisted on running around like it was black friday at walmart, "the bullets shall not pierce my skin this time, as i shall now run like the wind and the bullets shall fall like iron tears in grim awareness of their failure."

why, everytime i saw +50 flash across my screen, it was like some fat gameshow host screaming "you are the man, sir!" i came out 24-2 and was never discovered.

i understand now...killcams are as credible as cnn and i am a rockstar...ok, now back to s&d to play for real.
---
screw my k/d. screw the epic campstreak rewards...i want some hatemail from a bk randie shrieking like a frenzied, rabid wombat possessed by the devil.
#2shemzahaayPosted 4/28/2012 7:46:59 AM(edited)
I like my pavelows how I like my erections.
Long lasting and with good amount of pounding.
---
Sniping
1. To shoot at individuals from a concealed place. 2. A shot, especially a gunshot, from a concealed place.
#3epicfailtryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 7:20:29 AM
lol...i'm not so sure how i feel about that.
---
screw my k/d. screw the epic campstreak rewards...i want some hatemail from a bk randie shrieking like a frenzied, rabid wombat possessed by the devil.
#4Proudleaf24Posted 5/4/2012 2:14:00 PM
I'm feeling pretty good about that.
---
You're gonna love my nuts