So I just got called out....

#1BluesSoul617Posted 5/1/2012 10:50:47 PM
...because I send him "you mad" as a message when he had 22-0 during the middle of Ground War.

He says "at least I keep my KDR up". HA. I notice everyone that cares about KDR play really slow and that's exactly what everyone does. To hell with KDR. He won't even 1v1 me because "he doesn't need to prove it". Right.

He added me to check my KDR too. LOL. I bet his mind was blown when he checked Accuracy haha.

Mines is 1.4 but I don't care because when I mess around, I'll have an RPG and aim at the ground when ppl are close. Funny stuff.
---
Blues Soul 617
#2Soulsofblack123Posted 5/1/2012 11:00:23 PM
lol my k/d is trash in mw2. i go in S&D and camp ti'll i am last alive, then i get my c4 (use one man army to place more) wait last 10 seconds then blow myself up :3
#3omisflyPosted 5/1/2012 11:11:45 PM
That some delicious looking chicken you got there, can I has some?
---
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q632/omisfly/ScanlineOmisflysig.jpg
#4shemzahaayPosted 5/2/2012 3:21:30 AM
BluesSoul617 posted...
...because I send him "you mad" as a message when he had 22-0 during the middle of Ground War.

He says "at least I keep my KDR up". HA. I notice everyone that cares about KDR play really slow and that's exactly what everyone does. To hell with KDR. He won't even 1v1 me because "he doesn't need to prove it". Right.

He added me to check my KDR too. LOL. I bet his mind was blown when he checked Accuracy haha.

Mines is 1.4 but I don't care because when I mess around, I'll have an RPG and aim at the ground when ppl are close. Funny stuff.

1. Why did you send him that message?

2. I wrecked **** when I played MW2 and I'm a rusher. And he's right, he doesn't need to prove anything, in fact, if somone sends you a rage mail and then "1v1 me" that's the only way you should respond.

3. Accuracy doesn't mean anything because:
a) you can play semi auto/sniper rifles and have it high
b) there's a glitch where accuracy is going negative when you cross 1 million shots fired

5. If you don't care, why did you try to 1v1 him? I say you care a great deal and you use the "i screw around" excuse just because you're mad.

tl;dr - you're a baddie and mad one on top of that.
---
Sniping
1. To shoot at individuals from a concealed place. 2. A shot, especially a gunshot, from a concealed place.
#5BluesSoul617(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 7:14:56 AM
I send him that message because he was going for a nuke while he was camping... And true, you can use snipers to keep the accuracy high. I just remembered that. And I did ask to 1v1 him. That's the problem. He won't do it. I even offered him to be host.
---
Blues Soul 617
#6MyGroovPosted 5/2/2012 8:51:46 AM
tl:dr people still care about stats? lololol
/topic
---
GT: MyGroov
Official Frozen TWSSted of Alaska
#7shemzahaayPosted 5/2/2012 9:17:51 AM
BluesSoul617 posted...
I send him that message because he was going for a nuke while he was camping... And true, you can use snipers to keep the accuracy high. I just remembered that. And I did ask to 1v1 him. That's the problem. He won't do it. I even offered him to be host.

You care too much.
---
Sniping
1. To shoot at individuals from a concealed place. 2. A shot, especially a gunshot, from a concealed place.
#8Badmood136Posted 5/2/2012 10:58:06 AM
1v1 doesn't prove anything. There's a difference between fighting one other player and fighting a group of players. And if he was whooping you that bad just by camping, you gotta be pretty damned bad.

He was well within his right to deny your 1v1, because it's true - he doesn't have to prove anything to a stranger over the internet that he has already beaten once.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: Nothing
#9shemzahaayPosted 5/2/2012 11:05:17 AM
Calling for 1v1 in any game is like getting a tattoo on your forehead "I MAD"
---
Sniping
#10BluesSoul617(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 2:19:18 PM(edited)
Lol he never beat me in a random match and I was messing around. But believe what you want to believe.

It's funny that ppl care about KDR period and even if you do, this is MW2. I don't have to say where at least half your deaths can be from.

KDR whores.
---
Blues Soul 617