Secret Training!? (Alternative Way)

#1SarniconePosted 11/25/2011 1:28:26 AM
This can level the character you want without the level cap, though you can't use the PSP Go time trick. Also, you won't get the secret training bonus.

Get Rem + any 2 member you like. (Machina + the character you wish to level up works just fine)

Equip BlizzardBOM, Convert and Cure to Rem, and BlizzardBOM and Cure to the character you wish to level up(and EXPx items).
For Machina, you can equip anything other than Avoid + highest DEF equipment.

Then go to the infinite Pudding SPP hunting pool(Normal), put Machina as your control character. Leave the PSP on while charging. After 4 ~ 5 hours, your character of choice should be leveled up to 20 ~ 50. To level from 50 ~90, Hard Difficulity works fine.

All credits go to the random Japanese player on Wazap.
Note* S/he suggested to use Duece instead of Machina, but I find Machina more *fortified* than Duece.
Note** The reason to not equip Avoid to Machina is that Rem and the other character will not use cure, as Machina will end up dodging every attack.
---
"You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you lack hatred"
#2TheFlowerGirlPosted 11/25/2011 4:25:29 AM
Nice. I just tried it. Left it on for the past one hour or so and Deuce leveled up by 5.
Thanks for sharing the info :D
#3redd530Posted 11/25/2011 4:38:34 AM
Deuce is great for this trick cause her normal attacks are not "physical", thus ignoring Flans' high defense.
---
"Chu chu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururu rerorero"
#4s6c6u6mPosted 11/25/2011 6:45:45 AM
What chapter is that mission? I find it hard to relate it to the Kanji in the mission list. :(
#5Limen123Posted 11/25/2011 8:12:03 AM
s6c6u6m posted...
What chapter is that mission? I find it hard to relate it to the Kanji in the mission list. :(

The one with a giant robot in the elevator for the boss fight. I think it's also the one where Ninbus kills one of your characters. o_o
---
Shocking monsters with a flying old man. Seems really cool. - heartlesshero17
Ramuh for summon in Type-0
#6s6c6u6mPosted 11/25/2011 8:42:25 AM
Got that! Thanks!
#7calamityflarePosted 11/29/2011 9:39:44 PM
hmmm, tried this last night and it didn't work at all. I tried it with lv 79 Jack, lv 65 Deuce, and lv 61 Rem. I used Deuce as the controlled character, and Jack as the EXP hog. Rem was stupid and just spammed convert the whole time, rarely ever used Blizzard BOM. Jack was the only one killing anything. I left it over night, and my whole party died to lv 59 flans.... what the eff did I do wrong?
---
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime
#8MangoClownPosted 11/29/2011 9:40:54 PM
calamityflare posted...
hmmm, tried this last night and it didn't work at all. I tried it with lv 79 Jack, lv 65 Deuce, and lv 61 Rem. I used Deuce as the controlled character, and Jack as the EXP hog. Rem was stupid and just spammed convert the whole time, rarely ever used Blizzard BOM. Jack was the only one killing anything. I left it over night, and my whole party died to lv 59 flans.... what the eff did I do wrong?

Don't put BOM on Rem, just use RF/SHG
She'll use it more often
---
Waiting: FFXIII-2 (12/15/11), Dream Club Zero Portable (12/17/11), Kaizoku Musou (TBA), PhotoKano (TBA)
#9calamityflarePosted 11/29/2011 10:01:04 PM
gotcha, ill try that then
---
#10calamityflarePosted 11/30/2011 6:47:36 PM
thank you Mango! that works much better; though Jack is only getting about 200 exp per kill, so maybe I should try this on impossible difficulty...
---