The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Abandon All Hope

#1YukitoRamboPosted 8/1/2012 1:10:46 PM
They came up with a new game that not many fans want(another expansion to FFXIII) and completely ditch the games fans DO want.

SE has simply... lost their minds. Between FFXIV's blunders and Toriyama destroying respect for himself with every new game he's heavily involved in, they just snapped I think.

Stop asking about localizations again, man. It's painful for me to see the begging threads knowing that SE doesn't give much **** about non-Japanese fans. You'd have better luck pushing the 'others' who are taking matters into their own hands and translating it themselves.
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
#2ShinGundamPosted 8/1/2012 1:30:03 PM
Do you feel better now?
In Ultimania, the team confirmed working on new missions for an international version whether that takes a few months or one year isn't up to us.
#3MagiusNecrosPosted 8/1/2012 1:42:22 PM
Oh shut up you hippie.
---
Like Roleplaying? Join http://s1.zetaboards.com/Espada_of_Alexandria/index/
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#4hyro56Posted 8/1/2012 3:33:39 PM
I'm sick of these threads.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#5zombie_basher13Posted 8/1/2012 5:25:47 PM
TC has a point. SE actually decided not only to make an entire saga out of not so well received FF XIII for like no reason, they also decided to pour tons of resources on a failed MMO, at the expense of other titles. They literally started XIV over from scratch, they admitted to it. They would've been better off localizing Type-0, and finishing Versus and X HD and promoting those games.

Instead they promote "Lightning Saga" whatever that is, and XIV. WTF is going on here??
---
So you can try to live in darkness, but you will never shake the light. -Bright Eyes
PSN-ff789n10 3DS friend code-4253 3714 4356 Add me for chatz & gamzing
#6MagiusNecrosPosted 8/1/2012 5:27:09 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
TC has a point. SE actually decided not only to make an entire saga out of not so well received FF XIII for like no reason, they also decided to pour tons of resources on a failed MMO, at the expense of other titles. They literally started XIV over from scratch, they admitted to it. They would've been better off localizing Type-0, and finishing Versus and X HD and promoting those games.

Instead they promote "Lightning Saga" whatever that is, and XIV. WTF is going on here??

They figured out Type 0 was GILGAMESH'S point of origin so they decided to redo Type 0 so he is the playable hero.
---
Like Roleplaying? Join http://s1.zetaboards.com/Espada_of_Alexandria/index/
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#7ShinGundamPosted 8/1/2012 5:42:45 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...

Accept it, T0 and V13 are sidekick projects.
#8Valkyrie_ShadowPosted 8/1/2012 8:50:41 PM
From what I know XIII was not as badly recieved as everyone (the vocal minority?) seems to believe.

Also XIV was indeed a terrible game, when it was initially released, however there were people who still played it. Abandoning a game, upsetting the people that were playing it and ignoring a failure would not do anything to redeem them. XIV is much better now days and they are promoting it so much now because their going to completely reboot it. A completly different game, it's not like they're still trying to sell the same thing they released ages ago.

Also I'm sure its been said before but its not like Square Enix has only one team working on only one game at a time. Their different teams. Don't know why everyone seems to think that working on sequels to XIII or XIV is delaying all these other games.
#9YukitoRambo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 10:55:02 PM
Valkyrie_Shadow posted...

Also I'm sure its been said before but its not like Square Enix has only one team working on only one game at a time. Their different teams.

They don't have teams to accomodate ALL of their projects.

Otherwise, Chrono Break wouldn't have been dead when the Chrono Cross team moved on to FFXI.

The problem now is that they're allocating their finite resources into making a new game(or expansion) when they should've just finished what they promised us.

And don't quote the Ultimania to me; it was out when circumstances were different. It's been nearly a year and we still get jack****.
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
#10Zangetsu223Posted 8/3/2012 7:37:32 AM
YukitoRambo posted...
Valkyrie_Shadow posted...

Also I'm sure its been said before but its not like Square Enix has only one team working on only one game at a time. Their different teams.

They don't have teams to accomodate ALL of their projects.

Otherwise, Chrono Break wouldn't have been dead when the Chrono Cross team moved on to FFXI.

The problem now is that they're allocating their finite resources into making a new game(or expansion) when they should've just finished what they promised us.

And don't quote the Ultimania to me; it was out when circumstances were different. It's been nearly a year and we still get jack****.

Masato Kato and others who worked on Chrono Cross—such as Yasuyuki Honne—meanwhile departed the company, mainly for Monolith Soft .

You are just showing people how nonsense of your comment