TruthKey's English patch.

#31snatchsnoopiePosted 10/3/2012 8:45:22 AM
If the team wants respect then they should stop whining that they're so "busy" with things that most people do.

They should also stop trying to hand out group punishments when people question the team. The whole group punishment debacle was seriously one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

5 college courses is what everyone does. Everyone also has to clean and spend time with family. This is all normal stuff, so I don't get why normal activities are being put up on a pedestal like they're the most time-consuming things ever.
#32MagiusNecrosPosted 10/3/2012 8:52:43 AM
I'll send you a screencapture once a week.

Kay.
---
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#33hyro56Posted 10/3/2012 9:46:25 AM
snatchsnoopie posted...
If the team wants respect then they should stop whining that they're so "busy" with things that most people do.

They should also stop trying to hand out group punishments when people question the team. The whole group punishment debacle was seriously one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

5 college courses is what everyone does. Everyone also has to clean and spend time with family. This is all normal stuff, so I don't get why normal activities are being put up on a pedestal like they're the most time-consuming things ever.

Clean the sand out of your *****, child.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#34ballaeverydayPosted 10/3/2012 9:52:00 AM
man i agree that everyone does those things but translating games are extremely time consuming its no different than me making game codes but on a larger scale they have to capture everything just right and the translation team for type 0 is just not big enough its just not most games that have fan translation have big teams that have their own website etc that all contribute to translating the game and the old translation team for type 0 quit and even with a big team it still takes time
#35AtleastItriedPosted 10/3/2012 5:46:49 PM
Lets just all learn wapanese so we can stop complaining.
---
I need to find something else to do once i found out sudokou wasnt a form of ritual suicide. - Max
#36gangster4lifeyoPosted 10/3/2012 5:59:37 PM
The translation team should probably learn Japanese first. Probably a better idea than using online dictionaries.
#37MagiusNecrosPosted 10/3/2012 6:02:06 PM
gangster4lifeyo posted...
The translation team should probably learn Japanese first. Probably a better idea than using online dictionaries.

WARE WA ZENGAR! ZENGAR ZOMBOLTO! AKU O TATSU TSURUGI NARI!
---
#38gangster4lifeyoPosted 10/3/2012 10:13:28 PM
ballaeveryday posted...
man i agree that everyone does those things but translating games are extremely time consuming its no different than me making game codes but on a larger scale they have to capture everything just right and the translation team for type 0 is just not big enough its just not most games that have fan translation have big teams that have their own website etc that all contribute to translating the game and the old translation team for type 0 quit and even with a big team it still takes time

Everything takes time. Cooking a meal takes time. Everything does.

I'm just saying I'm tired of hearing all the pretentious whining from the team about how busy they are.

We're all busy.
#39kenff6Posted 10/3/2012 10:40:59 PM
ballaeveryday posted...

The old team quit and the new team calls everyone trolls and threatens group punishments.

Feels like this game is cursed.
#40MagiusNecrosPosted 10/4/2012 2:22:38 AM
kenff6 posted...
ballaeveryday posted...

The old team quit and the new team calls everyone trolls and threatens group punishments.

Feels like this game is cursed.

I was wondering when you would show up. I was getting worried you got lost on the wrong URL address.
---