TruthKey's English patch.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Type-0
  3. TruthKey's English patch.
3 years ago#41
if you don't think the things like gamer entitlement exist, well this thread is direct evidence. Of course, in magius' case, its probably a bit of karma for all the toriyama/FF 13 series trolling he does.

sorry, couldn't help making a potshot. Seriously, it takes close to a year for a team of paid professionals with access to the technology to do what this small group of intrepid fans are doing, but of course, thats not good enough. dis fanbase rite hur
---
~When everything's made to be broken, i don't give a damn if you know who I am~
3 years ago#42
Kagayaku08 posted...
if you don't think the things like gamer entitlement exist, well this thread is direct evidence. Of course, in magius' case, its probably a bit of karma for all the toriyama/FF 13 series trolling he does.

sorry, couldn't help making a potshot. Seriously, it takes close to a year for a team of paid professionals with access to the technology to do what this small group of intrepid fans are doing, but of course, thats not good enough. dis fanbase rite hur

Not my fault Toriyama is fail and the games he makes are Casual Bantha fodder.

:/

It's always fun to banter with fellow trolls and troll defenders.

Just look on the bright side, with these guys around this board can't die. A major boon.
---
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
3 years ago#43
I'm not going to make a fuss about what a fan translation team should and shouldn't do. They do these things without compensation and really gain nothing but the experience out of it. Anyone who demands anything from fan translation groups doesn't have their head on straight.

That being said, only one thing bothers me. Many, many translation patch projects have been deemed "impossible" over the years yet most of them have been overcome. Saying it's "impossible" and will always be is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
3 years ago#44
holyknight14 posted...
I'm not going to make a fuss about what a fan translation team should and shouldn't do. They do these things without compensation and really gain nothing but the experience out of it. Anyone who demands anything from fan translation groups doesn't have their head on straight.

That being said, only one thing bothers me. Many, many translation patch projects have been deemed "impossible" over the years yet most of them have been overcome. Saying it's "impossible" and will always be is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Well it isn't impossible but it would require figuring out what the encryption key which TruthKey has given up on doing.

So it's not so much as impossible as opposed to very difficult and I know nothing about how to do that so I can't do much about it.
---
3 years ago#45
Of course it's impossible.

The translation team is in 5......FIVE college courses at once. How insane is that hey? Plus the have families and stuff. They're so much more important than the other people here who are clearly not in college nor have families nor other obligations.

Obviously the team has zero time so breaking the encryption is impossible guys.
3 years ago#46
Kagayaku08 posted...

You mean Magius is a hypocrite? Constantly calls people trolls yet he trolls himself?

Can't be......he and the other team members are too busy doing college courses to troll (or do any work on the translation)
3 years ago#47
snatchsnoopie posted...
Kagayaku08 posted...

You mean Magius is a hypocrite? Constantly calls people trolls yet he trolls himself?

Can't be......he and the other team members are too busy doing college courses to troll (or do any work on the translation)

Takes one to know one.

^_^b
---
3 years ago#48
Guys ,guys ,guys calm down its simple learn japanese ....problem solved all you have to learn is :
katakana
hiragana
and my favorite..... kanji

:)
3 years ago#49
Jeeeeezus. Stiff got hectic when I left this board for a few days.
---
The official Yu Narukami/Roxas of all the Persona & Kingdom Hearts boards. P4A Main:Yu,Sub:Akihiko
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Type-0
  3. TruthKey's English patch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived