Don't give up hope for a translation patch

#151MagiusNecrosPosted 12/3/2012 4:18:28 PM
PrecisionCrab posted...
ff12detaction posted...
PrecisionCrab posted...
hyro56 posted...
If you're so intelligent then shouldn't you see the benefits in not fighting anymore and follow suit?

The only thing that would benefit this board, or the fanbase in general, is if you and Magius get disappeared. That's the only thing of benefit left of the black hole he created.

To be fair, Magius promotes this game like crazy. He pretty much IS the fanbase for this game, so.....

And given his attitude...you can more or less see why this is a problem.

For you maybe! HA HA!
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#152hyro56Posted 12/3/2012 4:29:37 PM
>Says Magius is a joke and not to take him seriously.
> Gets offended by Magius' jokes and takes them personally.

Percy logic.
---
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.
#153MagiusNecrosPosted 12/3/2012 4:33:30 PM
hyro56 posted...
>Says Magius is a joke and not to take him seriously.
> Gets offended by Magius' jokes and takes them personally.

Percy logic.

It's hilarious when you think about it.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
#154Iampony1Posted 12/3/2012 5:07:41 PM
PrecisionCrab posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
PrecisionCrab posted...
hyro56 posted...
If you're so intelligent then shouldn't you see the benefits in not fighting anymore and follow suit?

The only thing that would benefit this board, or the fanbase in general, is if you and Magius get disappeared. That's the only thing of benefit left of the black hole he created.

Well if you disappear from the board "Magius and Hyro" would disappear from your Gamefaqs travels.

Yep yep.

Or you can put us on ignore and bam. No more Magius.

*gasp*

Mindblowing.

Me ignoring you isn't the same your plague coming to an end.

Then wear a condom while your on gamefaqs
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#155ff12detactionPosted 12/3/2012 5:16:18 PM
I don't like what happened here either but talking about a plague coming to an end sounds really weird. A guy who made some troll accusations isn't really a plague and he apologized anyways even though he didn't have to at all. I don't know, I'm not really seeing a problem anymore. Magius and hyro have been very civil for awhile now.
#156gangster4lifeyoPosted 12/3/2012 5:23:31 PM
This whole thing got ridiculous a long time ago and sadly I contributed. When people aren't questioning the team in a perceived 'unfair' fashion, Magius and hyro seem perfectly reasonable.

Precision, if you don't like Magius you could always help me with my translation. I'm just trying to get through the game with some classmates so it's not that big of a deal, but your suggestions and help would be welcome.
#157PrecisionCrabPosted 12/3/2012 8:40:18 PM
gangster4lifeyo posted...
This whole thing got ridiculous a long time ago and sadly I contributed. When people aren't questioning the team in a perceived 'unfair' fashion, Magius and hyro seem perfectly reasonable.

Precision, if you don't like Magius you could always help me with my translation. I'm just trying to get through the game with some classmates so it's not that big of a deal, but your suggestions and help would be welcome.

See? This is the sort of reasonable, logical, and frankly down-to-earth thinking even I can get behind. Even for the sake of spiting Magius, I can't bring myself to be a douchebag to you.

I'll try to help out with whatever I can with the best that I can. PM me the details when you can.
#158batmanfan545Posted 12/4/2012 2:17:51 AM

See? This is the sort of reasonable, logical, and frankly down-to-earth thinking even I can get behind. Even for the sake of spiting Magius, I can't bring myself to be a douchebag to you.

I'll try to help out with whatever I can with the best that I can. PM me the details when you can.

Wait, what? You'd purposely act like a douchebag to people in order to spite Magius? Am I the only one who thinks that sounds really weird?
#159MagiusNecrosPosted 12/4/2012 8:12:58 AM
batmanfan545 posted...

Wait, what? You'd purposely act like a douchebag to people in order to spite Magius? Am I the only one who thinks that sounds really weird?

He's saying he will help Gangster. You probably misunderstood due to his phrasing of his post.
---