How much of the game can I do in multiplayer? Multiple questions.

#1zxelmanPosted 1/26/2014 11:43:39 AM
With CWcheat I see it is possible to set the guest's timer up to 999 minutes to allow co-op for the rest of the mission. But how much of the game allows you to play with your friend? You don't have to answer all of these questions if you don't know for sure.

1) Can you do multiplayer in every mission, and all of the mission, including any bosses and cutscenes?

2) Are you only able to level up as the host, not the guest, or can you?

3) Is it only within missions, and not on the world map, that you can see each other?

4) Do you both progress through the story at the same time or will the two or three players have to switch being player 1/the host?

5) Do you get the same loot/reward as the host, or is it only the host that gets it?

Thanks to anyone that can answer any of these questions.
#2PSOGuy25Posted 2/5/2014 4:10:32 PM(edited)
if i remember right, you can't do the story missions (the ones at the end of the chapter), but you can do the missions that you do in between those, except for the conquering land missions, and the missions you take by the front gate, as the side missions.

i believe some of the alternate missions are added to it in the NG+, dont quote me, though, it has been a while since i played.
---
psn: oogabooga26
3ds: Benji / 0146-9206-5462
#3GodlessChaosPosted 2/6/2014 1:20:31 AM
zxelman posted...
With CWcheat I see it is possible to set the guest's timer up to 999 minutes to allow co-op for the rest of the mission. But how much of the game allows you to play with your friend? You don't have to answer all of these questions if you don't know for sure.

1) Can you do multiplayer in every mission, and all of the mission, including any bosses and cutscenes?

2) Are you only able to level up as the host, not the guest, or can you?

3) Is it only within missions, and not on the world map, that you can see each other?

4) Do you both progress through the story at the same time or will the two or three players have to switch being player 1/the host?

5) Do you get the same loot/reward as the host, or is it only the host that gets it?

Thanks to anyone that can answer any of these questions.

Wait, where are those cheats?
---
PSN:GodlessChaos Gamertag:xG0K3NxGodless. Currently playing AC4,Tales of Graces F FC: 4055-4073-1864 FB:https://www.facebook.com/GodlessChaos
#4zxelman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2014 9:47:05 AM
GodlessChaos posted...
Wait, where are those cheats?

http://gamecrave.forumotion.com/t628-npjh-50444-final-fantasy-type-0-infinite-multiplayer-time-psp

That's just one of the links I found after just typing cwcheat type-0 multiplayer into google.

And thanks for answering PSOGuy